tuscl

The top five things that I hate on a stripper's body

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:55 PM
The top five things that I hate on a stripper's body 1. Butt plugs 2. Fake tits 3. Nipple piercings 4. Large or numerous tats 5. Multiple pussy piercings The first dancer on stage tonight had all five! Yes I'm in Portland.

33 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Ask her if she's a web cam model. ugh I hate all those things except for butt plugs, but not in public on a stage. ugh
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Tattoos......
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Septum rings
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    1.) Septum piercings/rings 2.) Excessive tattoos 3.) Nipple studs/rings 4.) Breast implants 5.) Excessive facial piercings
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I would put cellulite at the top of any list of things i hate on a stripper's body. I would also put glitter and bronzer/fake tanning lotion ahead of JS69's list.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Deep stretch marks
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    1) tattoos 2) ear gauges/ septum rings/ facial piercings 3) nipple or clit piercings 4) scarification 5) butt plugs
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    All of the above. Plus missing teeth. :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In no order: 1. Obnoxious tattoos, particularly anywhere on her face or neck, or sleeves 2. Piercings anywhere on her face except her earlobes or ear cartilage. Most others are instant deal-killers for me, septum piercings being the most popular these days, though all facial piercings mentioned above are horrible 3. Ass augmentation I dislike nipple piercings, breast augmentation, etc., but the above 3 are deal-killers no matter how beautiful the woman would be without them
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yeah, i know what you mean john smith i like my women plain jane. i hate all those enhancements and modifications my CF's body is all natural and she only has a couple of small tats that are fairly small. both of the tats are near her breast. a couple days ago, she told me she wants another but she's just going to add on to the ones she already has and she told me she doesn't want them all over her body. :-)
  • Clackport
    7 years ago
    Johnsmith69 you in Portland? I'm in town, PM me, I'm free tomorrow (Friday).
  • Clackport
    7 years ago
    Better yet I'll text you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    1) a penis 2) breast implants 3) nipple piercings 4) a cigarette or joint hanging from her mouth 5) big almost grandma style panties that cover most of her ass and cone up to her belly-button
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Another PL's ejaculate. Everything else I can deal with
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Well yeah, a penis and ejaculate would go at the top of the prohibited list. Thankfully I've never run into either one. But there were a couple of dancers in San Fran who I swear had a penis between their legs not that long ago.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    If had to make a list it's a bad boobjob and large or too many tattoos. I don't my smaller tattoos, tastefully, in the right place but not a lot though.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"5) big almost grandma style panties that cover most of her ass and cone up to her belly-button " High-waisted panties: the septum piercing of women's lingerie
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Well, damn. 1, 3 and 5, and probably 4 if they're well done, will have me drooling.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm surprised JS didn't have pubic hair on his list.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^^ @Smith does like the pre-pubescent, pigtails and lollipop look.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Hate, hate, HATE nipple piercings! It's particularly annoying when you see a cute hottie and you are excited to get her in your lap, and then at the grand unveiling......metal. I hate nothing more.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Why would a girl walk around with a butt plug in her ass?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    A PNemesis rap lyric tattooed on her forearm. It says "I'm a thug" hoping for bigger and better things without putting forth effort.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    A bad smell (especially fishy) is an absolute buzz kill. If I'm drunk, I will embarrass you too
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Fake ass, cellulite, stretch marks, tatted up, rolls of gut.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Mine: 1) Cellulite 2) odor of cigarette smoke. 3) dime-a-dozen Barbie look. 4) bad attitude or stuck up attitude. 5) poor attention to details like nails, feet, makeup, hair or something else that detracts from the visual, sensual experience. For #5, LD, for me, is a visual & olfactory sensory experience. The dancer should be metaphorically lickable from head to toe. Otherwise she's not hot enough for a LD. For the OP: 2,3,4, and 5. And can cut some of them slack on that. In fact in some cases I find the inkwork and piecings to be hot. But it needs to be done in a tasteful way or a feminine way. I also go for the alt or alternative look at times. But generally I like to Playboy Bunny or Penthouse Pet look along with the girl-next-door types like most customers.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    1. Lack of ass 2. Bolt ons 3. Nipple piercings (I wanna suck dem titties, not get metal in my mouth) 4. Scars (c-section, cutting, etc...) and sores 5. Too much pudge Honorable mention: pubic hair and short hair. I'll deal with it, but I heavily prefer a very nice, clean trim or clean shaven. Also, short hair just ain't my thing. Unlike a lot of you gents, if the right mood strikes, I actually can find myself very attracted to girls with a lot of tattoos and some facial piercings (ala suicide dolls style).
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah I forgot about c-section scars, and lack of ass is definitely the number one thing I hate the most.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    flat ass tattoos across the entire booty face tattoos tattoos across the titties butterface huge gut saggy tits and bee stinger tits
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    1. Ass implants. 'nuff said. 2. Thug tattoos. Like someone's name, especially on the neck. Or too many tattoos, without making up for it with a killer body. 3. Hairy bush, armpits, etc. 4. Bolt-one. Strippers like fake tits, I get it. But they have to look fairly real. Even better if they feel real 5. BO. After meeting all the visual requirements, she has to pass the sniff test.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    1. Fake boobs 2. Tats on chest / too many tats in general 3. Small booty 4. Too skinny 5. Too fat
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    1. Another guy 2. Too many clothes 3. All of the above
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Large and obscene tattoos. Guts Bad breath (Rarely happens)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion