Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where to go in Portland OR?

sexytony87

California

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey folks,

I will be out in the Seattle area in July and plan on visiting my CF Pandora's (although its been a while since I have been there, but it looks like recent reviews are good). However I am also thinking about taking a trip down to Portland while I am out there. I have always wanted to visit the Portland scene but I am a little overwhelmed by the number of clubs. I of course like clubs where high mileage and extras are present but I also dont mind a classy place just to hangout as well. Can you help? Some suggestions on where to go would be great.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

If you're overwhelmed, pick the Portland clubs with the most reviews and move to those with less reviews .....

Profile picture for sexytony87
sexytony87
•

Great idea, why didnt I think of that in the first place! Thanks!

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

I checked for you, and 75 percent of the Portland clubs utter almost Nou review, so you'll only have to read about 10 clubs.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Sorry, offer limited reviews....autocorrect

Profile picture for sexytony87
sexytony87
•

Gotta love auto correct ;)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Ask Cflock. Then just agree with him.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement