tuscl

woman accused of raping male cabbie

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/c…

Okay, so a brother held a knife to your throat and you got robbed of $32. She definitely not fugly. I might, as a witness, decline to cooperate on the rape charge if she agreed to finish the job.

9 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Why didn't she just off a BJ for his money? This is insane.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Remember what the feminazis say: rape is about power, not sex. I don't buy into it, but maybe this chick does.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Maybe she felt she'd throw him a bone for taking the $32? Maybe in a bizzaro world of, "I really need the money and can't afford the risk you might say no, but here's some oral sex so you feel got something in exchange?" Who knows. Maybe it is the power thing and she has an issue with men. ?? Strange for sure.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Nice.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I'm intrigued. How is it relevant to the police whether the guys had black skin......or white skin?
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    In all seriousness, she's a heroin addict. Doesn't this suspiciously sound like she was turning a trick and the pimps got impatient, or the victim simply didn't have the agreed upon amount?

I know it's potentially ignorant sexist victim shaming, but I have hard time believing this situation is simply a robbery where she raped him by forcing his hard cock in her mouth. There must be more to his involvement in this predicament where's a smidge less innocent as he seems...
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If that were the case, then she would have pointed the finger at him as a john. It's nit mentioned in the article that she did.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Man...
    I got $32 for her and they won't need a knife, I will give it willingly!!!! She would get $40 more for completion and swallow!!!! Where do I sign up?????
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I don't know what the duck really happened but whatever it was, she must be a stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion