tuscl

Couples friendly strip club in PA and NYC

Deerhunter1
Pennsylvania
Monday, April 10, 2017 6:14 AM
My wife and I enjoy going to strip clubs together and we are wondering what clubs in PA and NYC are the most female friendly. We live in a small town in North Central PA and we have one club. We are looking to venture outside our area to expand our fun. We are specifically looking for clubs where the dancers are more personable and enjoy women clientele. She wants to get a VIP dance that is a little more than just sitting on your hands while the dancer moves around a little. She would like more interaction with the dancer and hopefully some mutual touching. We appreciate any info. Thanks.

8 comments

• s88
    7 years ago
    Goto a swingers club instead.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Here is a thread with a similar question from a few years ago. [view link]
  • K
    7 years ago
    Club XXXV in Sayreville NJ is very couples friendly. There is a swingers club upstairs. Many of the dancers are unattractive. Some down right ugly but on a Friday or Saturday night you will find some beautiful women dancing. The place charges a fee for everything. Park your car, pay a fee. Walk in the door, pay a fee. Bring a cell phone, pay a fee and they hold onto it. I've not experienced it but I've been told some nights they have mandatory coat check with a fee. Sometimes sitting at the stage has a fee. Save some money. Pay to enter the swingers club and admission is free and most fees disappear. If you need to stay over night, don't stay at either of the hotels right nearby.
  • imjustabil
    7 years ago
    The wife and I went to the Lido Club last summer. It was the only club we went to in NYC and it was a great experience. You have to request membership through an e-mail to be able to attend, so plan ahead if this is of interest. Good luck, Have fun!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Upscale clubs are often more couple friendly since they often have nicer facilities and less of a rough-crowd. A decent rule--of-thumb to find a good-club in an area is to view the clubs w/ the most-reviews particularly most recent reviews and start there - if one clicks on the city name it will list the clubs in that city only and one can then sort them by different criteria (although couple-friendly is not one of them) - do not use "Atmosphere" as a search-criteria since "Atmosphere" is tied to the physical-club/facilities rating and is not necessarily indicative of a good-time. There are many upscale clubs in NYC but many are kinda tourist-traps per se in that they often charge a lot for not much ROI. IDK the clubs in the areas you asked - Gallagher's 2000 in NY used to get some descent reviews but I have not kept up w/ the reviews so IDK the current state of the club and if it's worth it.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    Haven't been (yet), but the reviews seem to indicate Kandy's in Waterford PA is pretty female friendly. But I have no first hand experience with mileage there. Mileage is pretty good (IMO) at Filly Corral in Smithton PA. Seen many female customers there, but obviously can't comment on how good the LDs would be for a lady customer. My guess would be YMMV depending on who you pick.
  • ellocohombre
    7 years ago
    Head to Scranton and hit Diamond Club. Then if you don't find what you are looking for "The Dome" in White Haven is a short ride down the pike.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    FWIW, Filly Corral is running a 'free admission' for ladies promo (with coupon off website)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion