tuscl

When this site lists the type of dancers a club has...

...there should be the category of Nude-Optional for some club listings.

It has been a few years since I've made the drive up there, but the last time I was at Fantasy's in Traverse City, MI, about 3/4 of the dancers did not take their bottoms off when they were on stage even though this club is supposed to be a fully nude club. I think I recall a total of maybe 3 or 4 that did get completely naked on stage.

Since I have never been to a club that is Topless only, I can't confirm this from experience. A while back I read on the TwoSheds forum that a few clubs around Detroit that are listed on this site as Topless Dancers have actually given dancers the option to get completely nude on stage. Perhaps other Detroiters can confirm if this is true.

14 comments

• whodey
    7 years ago
    From my experience if a club is full nude the dancers that don't get nude usually keep something on because no one is tipping enough. The look at it as "why should I get naked for free?" I've never seen a girl at a nude club that wouldn't get naked after she got enough in tips.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It seems a good # of dancers are shy/not-comfortable w/ showing the cooch - so besides the tipping thing; I can see a good # not wanting to bare it if they have the choice.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    The Inkster, Michigan clubs have the option (for the dancer) to go bottomless or not.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I might have related this one before. When Louisville still allowed nudity, I was in a club that had a number of patrons, but no one was tipping at the stage. One girl got up, stripped down, sat at the back of the stage and started playing with herself.

Suddenly, tippers were everywhere. :)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    My experience with nude strip clubs is fairly limited, confined mainly to three clubs in the Chicago Heights area: Skybox (now closed, at least temporarily) and Club O in Harvey and Club 390 in C.H. When Skybox advertises *nude* dancers, it's no lie: *every* dancer gets nekkid on stage without exception! OTOH, at Club O and Club 390, it's dancer's choice, especially on days, where stage tippers usually get just a peek at the goods.

I thought it would be different at Club 390 on a crowded evening, but it wasn't. I was there once last summer on a Thursday night for White Night, when all of the dancers wore white outfits. In two hours I must have seen 20 strippers on stage and only three dropped their bottoms, one of them at my urging after we had done some lappers. The club was packed and guys were tipping but the vast majority of the girls *still* wouldn't get nekkid! And yet Club 390 advertises itself as "All of the liquor -- none of the clothes!" (SMH)
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    The whole "Nude-Optional" thing can be true of any nude club if management is so weak as to not enforce full nudity on stage, at least by the last song.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Mrduece, I was at club 390 last night and saw no full nudity during a full house.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    These days I primarily frequent nude clubs, and in my experience it's not unusual to find girls who don't want to get fully nude on stage. And it's not necessarily because they aren't getting tips. They just don't like to do it period. If the management doesn't force them to remove their bottoms I've sometimes seen prettier girls in particular keep their bottoms on, even when they're on the last song of the last stage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Down here in South FL stage dancing is nude and not optional AFAIK and have seen - long live the vajayjay, giver of life
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Recent StripperWeb thread w.r.t. nude clubs:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    if the club is a nude club then dammit... the girls ought to get naked.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    That would be a nice idea if strip clubs took TUSCL seriously, because who would want to be known as a club where nudity was optional? The fact is that nothing we say or do on TUSCL will change anything any club does.

As far as whodey's comment goes, I will also say that in nude clubs where the dancers keep something on, oftentimes it is management telling them if no one is tipping, they don't have to strip.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Let me confirm there are no NUDE clubs in Detroit. For a time, the Inkster clubs did allow dancers to get nude on stage, and you'd see it only about 25% of the time. Sometime last year that was revoked and only tooless dances on stage were allowed.

I'm assuming it's supposed to be topless only in the VIP area as well. It that rule gets broken just about every trip to VIP in any Detroit club.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I hate "nude" clubs where nudity is optional, and I rarely if ever would go back to such a place. The worst is that shitty club north of Chicago that Nina sometimes works in. I think it's admiral theatre or something like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion