tuscl

Dancer kept moving her thong aside

I was at a topless club recently and the stripper kept moving her thong sideways to show me her pussy and later covered it back. Did this mean she wanted me to finger her. I asked her but did not hear her reply. She allowed tit sucking though. Just wanted to know so I understand if it happens again

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They do that to turn-you-on/entice-you, not "hey strange guy I've never met before, go ahead and stick your finger that IDK where it's been and even if it's clean ".

If you have the ability to speak then all you have to do is ASK. Some dancers will say it's ok, most probably not.

Fingering a dancer w/o asking is sorts like grabbing a woman's tits b/c she's showing cleavage.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    She did not want you to finger her, you perv! She wanted you to lick her. Man up and do it!
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    in some clubs, this is the signal to unzip and whip out your dick. She showed you hers...now show her yours.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Was the club loud to the point where you couldn't hear her reply? That's non-ace!

You probably should have tried to touch near the pussy. If she didn't allow she would have moved it. Then you could move closer and eventually put your finger in. I'm sure she'd push you away when you hit her limit.

I wouldn't have just popped a finger in. That might elicit a call for the bouncer! :(
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Or you could do what grand1511 suggests. That that could also elicit a call for the bouncer!

And call for bouncer = non-brilliant! :(
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    At least in my experiences, a dancer will tell you what is allowed without you even having to ask. Unless it is a club where extras do exist, the most you can usually hope for is to be allowed to touch her tits and/or ass. If they do allow touching, they will almost always tell you that touching their pussy is off limits.
  • Socalclubber
    7 years ago
    at a topless club. shes just trying to hustle you for more dances. by suggestiing more can be had. be carefull because she may call the bouncer and throw you ouy for touching. only way i pull my dick out is she asks to see it.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I would have kissed it. If she didn't pull away, I'd say game on and let it escalate from there by unzipping to let Junior out to play. Sometimes a girl will just go with it and you will have a great memory of the experience and maybe you will gain a new ITC or possibly OTC friend. Other times, they will stop you in your tracks or suggest extras pricing for playing with her kitty or giving Junior some love.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"They do that to turn-you-on/entice-you, not "hey strange guy I've never met before, go ahead and stick your finger that IDK where it's been and even if it's clean "."

LOL pretty much this.

The fact is: you have NO IDEA what the dancer was trying to do, and no one here can tell you whether she was just trying to turn you on, inviting you in for a closer feel, etc. It is never a mistake, in such ambiguous situations, to just ask. Consent is an important concept in general when dealing with sexual matters with women, and most strippers are women (yes! See my article proving this, to be published soon). In fact, just the act of asking can show her you respect her boundaries and sometimes open up possibilities that wouldn't otherwise be open to you.
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Don't you guys know the "go jerk off in front of the bar tender and get a free drink" signal when you see it?! Etiquette people, geez!!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Subra man on point as always
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Yeah, her job is to tease, to create a fantasy where you want to touch her without that actually being the case. Her showing you her pussy never means it's open game to have at it, and you should treat like any other woman where, expressed explicit consent is the name of the game.

Usually I don't touch tits, ass or especially pussy unless I have specifically asked to do so and/or the dancer for certain says I can. I will admit I didn't ask the last time my fingers got wet in the VIP, but seeing as she started making out with me, kept putting her tits in my mouth, and also kept trying to reposition herself so to get my hands closer to her pussy, I correctly took that as consent to dive in.

Next time, ask again if you don't a response, regardless of her answer, it won't be the first or last time someone has asked to do so, and she'll prefer it over just grabbing at her. Most importantly, respect her response.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The last girl I remember who did this to me in a more upscale topless only club wanted to hook up with me even telling me if I agreed to do a lap dance, she wanted to pull it out and suck on it. I knew the club had cameras though but that this girl was a bit crazy. I didn't want to end up with her, face was a 4.4 but body was a 8.5. I never told her I thought she would look hot if she wore a mask or had a bag over her face. That probably would have killed all her horniness for me for a while.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    She wanted you to GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY AND THEN PUT IT IN!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah - maybe she was a Trump supporter
  • jackel0001
    7 years ago
    SHEESH. you are supposed to bottle fuck her with your beer.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She may want you to pull your panties to the side so she can see bubble gum
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion