tuscl

More on Coastal Carolina Cheerleaders

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
It appears that some cheerleaders got dates with sugar daddies thru SeekingArrangements.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/earl…

11 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "It appears that some cheerleaders got dates with sugar daddies thru SeekingArrangements."
    ---------------------------
    How truly shocking! Those are the smart cheerleaders who will graduate debt free.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    The article is a complete nothingburger. Cheerleader worked as a shot girl in a strip club? Some became SBs? So fucking what? Welcome to 2017, Washington Post.

Are you there @Skibum? Why not sue the WP for defamation since everything is completely legal.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Coastal Carolina eh?

Gotta wonder if Juice was one of those sugar daddy PLs.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, Juice would buy them chacken fangers, that's all.
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    7 years ago
    I'd like to scuttle about on cheerleader titties. Then put a claw up a sexy hairless ape cheerleader's vagina. How about you?

Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I don't know where coastal Carolina college but it sounds like I need to find out.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    Coastal Carolina is in Myrtle Beach. World #1 golfer Dustin Johnson went there.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Coastal Carolina university
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    New news, JS69 has now given the CCU athletic department its biggest donation in school history. They are naming the cheerleaders locker room after him!!!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Ace post shailynn!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm sure that JohnSmith69 has designs that include cameras and places to have pillows for naked pillow fights. And maybe a jello wrestling pit for special occasions! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion