tuscl

UGK.22 - 4 Discussions started, 4 complaints

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Grow a sack.

10 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    What's the minimum of posts you need to make before you'll allow a complaint?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^0
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Grow a sack flagooner! Cum to da lawd
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    When 100% are whining I'll call it out for what it is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I smell a troll - from the beginning there's been inconsistencies w/ everything he's posted.

HIs latest discussion thread about "is there a way to ignore someone" - I take it as him already knowing there's an ignore function b/c o/w someone would use a different wording if they did not know it was called the ignore function on TUSCL - a true newb to TUSCL would have probably said something like "is there a way to block someone"; etc.

There are other inconsistencies that I'm not in the mood to go looking for - and on top of this he gets his whole accnt deleted only a few days after joining and AFAIK didn't really explain why - too many inconsistencies.

He also mentioned he was a recently divorced 45 y/o guy yet below is what he has posted on a his TUSCL profile:

[
    Under
    Ground
    Kings
    22 glock
    ]

That sounds more like what a young wannabe gangster would write; not a 45 y/o dude (and at that age and divorced I'd assume he has kids further making his bio comment more inconsistent) - unless his bio statement has some kind of particular meaning I am not aware of.

Additionally - he seems to hit black clubs thus his avatar does not match the avatar of someone that hits black clubs - and his reviews are very generic that anyone can write w/o having been to that club.

I smell a troll; or maybe he's just different; but I think it's the former - and I think he's just making us waste key-strokes.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I know a lot of 45 year olds with the maturity of a 19 year old. Many post on TUSCL.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    That's why I quit responding to the little bitch. It was obvious from the beginning that he was just a troll, with nothing worthwhile to add to the conversation.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm through.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Agree. Likely a troll.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I also agree with Papi. I must have missed the confession about being a 45 year old divorced man, but I just don't buy that. Sometimes UGK sounds like a woman. Sometimes UGK sounds like LE. Sometimes UGK sounds like some escaped Amish on an early Rumspringa. But a 45 year old guy? No. Something is off about their club reviews too. Don't know what, but they don't seem real to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion