tuscl

Dallas Fort Worth recommendations

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 10:12 AM
I will find myself in the area for business and might get a few hours to myself. I'm looking for an idea or two on which place to visit. I won't have transportation so it's Uber or a cab. I'll be staying in Fort Worth.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    More options in Dallas - Baby Dolls Dallas is the most popular; but Dallas is pretty-far from Ft Worth in terms of an economical Uber ride. Buck's in Ft Worth seems to get the most reviews and most of the reviews are positive.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Papi, everyone says that Baby Dolls Dallas is low mileage. But people are always talking about it. Why? Is it because they hire as many girls as possible? If they do that, then usually that means they no longer have much of a whip to crack, and that the girls will do whatever they want, and that means maximum mileage back room, and front room, and chair forts and whatever else they think of. Is this how Baby Dolls is? SJG Sammy Hagar - Standing Hampton [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Babydolls is the only place I have been there. I have not had the urge to venture anywhere else when in Dallas
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @SJG: Baby Dolls is not low-mileage; it just traditionally has not had extras but even that seems to have changed a bit in the least year or two (not that it's a full-blown extras club but some FIV; HJs; titty-sucking, can be had although it's not necessarily wide-spread - I would not doubt some girls may actually even fuck some custies RCG making it look like a grinding lap-dance; not saying it's common but would not be surprised if it does happen w/ some of the girls). Baby Dolls is large; well-appointed; tons of girls almost all above-avg looks; well-managed and no thug-factor - and dances are just $20 topless w/ good 2-way contact - so although it's not extras-heavy; Baby Dolls offers more than most clubs around the country and at a good price (one gets good value w/ all that the club offers) - and w/ so many dancers this creates competition among them to provide good service; o/w the custy just moves on an spends on someone else.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Guys used to get full service all the time during day shift at baby dolls. That was a long time ago but it did happen. To the OP - there used to be a Baby Dolls in Ft Worth. May want to check the club listings on this site to confirm if it's still there - sorry my Dallas intel is probably outdated.
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Baby Dolls Fort Worth is still there but I have never been. It is in East Fort Worth If you're in West Fort Worth, Bucks Fort Worth is the best option. Just beware that smoking is permitted. If you're visiting might as well make the trip to Baby Dolls Dallas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Baby Dolls Ft Worth is Baby Dolls in name only - nothing like Baby Dolls Dallas - the Ft Worth one is not terrible but nothing like the Dallas one
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Papi is spot on re Baby Dolls experience... Not follies type extras but it is amazing what the experienced dancers are able to pull off especially upstairs in the quieter corners. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I haven't been there in awhile - they still have the high back chairs in the back room? The cubbie holes on the sides of the club were where I would get most of my action back in the day.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    I always went upstairs. Near upstairs bar corners. Area behind main stage always seemed to have more bouncers. That said I haven't been in a while now.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Now the Lawd says stay away from Baby Dolls. This is a house of ill repute my brothers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion