tuscl

Consider this

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 6:03 AM
Joser goes to the men's to take a healthy piss after getting barebone fucked in VIP, and didn't wash is hands. Then he staggers up to the stage, groping the dancer's titties. And then you get cute and suck on her nipples while she slaps you silly with her titties. Doesn't this equate to you sucking joser's nutsack while he fucks her?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Do a review on the club and then maybe we can figure it out.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I don't like it at all when someone else licks my stamps.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Consider this... someone could fart in your face
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    The real questions are : 1] How do you know if he just had a bare bone fuck ? Unless you were there? 2] How do you know he went to piss and did not wash his hands unless you followed him to the urinal? 3] How did you know he groped the dancers titties with fuck juice on his hands. You are either the the guy who just did all the above or a stalker who gets off on spying on other guy's johnsons!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Germs are everywhere - carry hand sanitizer with you and hopefully you won't die.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    You're right. That's why I like to get to the the club right when it opens to and get a dancer first to avoid all the other PLs. That way they all get to sample my DNA later in the night.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Do a shot of everclear to disinfect every time you lick her titties
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @warhawks - damn straight! I'm a disgusting, perverted and inpulsive human being, but if I'm gonna do a lot of dfk and some daty with a dancer, I'm sure as shit gonna get there first thing in the afternoon shift to make sure I'm getting first fresh pick of day. If nothing else, its psychologically helpful.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Thank God I read this post. Until now, I had no idea that there are germs and bodily fluids in strip clubs. :-|
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    What I don't know hasn't hurt me so far; I'm not going to go all paranoid next time I'm sucking a nipple.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I am impervious to all things bad so I don't even consider the possibility.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    None of my dancers let anybody but me suck on their nipples.....at least I don't think so...... I mean .......
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Consider this..........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion