tuscl

Go Zags!!

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I hate the Tar Heels

16 comments

• a21985
    7 years ago
    I hear you about UNC, but think about it: after how painful that loss was for them in last year's championship, with a shot at redemption, wouldn't it be awesome...

...for something like that to happen to them again?! Go Zags!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    oh, go zags...

GO TAR HEELS!!!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    jk but in all seriousness is juice watching the game with a bucket of kfc?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I couldn't care less.I'm watching Hogan's Heroes.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juicy is a Duke fan, not sure how he feels about UNC
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    College BB is watered down these dqys w/ many oftghe grea players leaving afer one year - this is mediocre game not worthy of a championship game qnd IMO Dan compare to the 1990s championsgames where trams were stacked w/ great players that usually stayed 3 years and sometimes 4 even if they wereNBA talent
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dqmn I butcherd that post
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the 90s great players would stay 3 years and sometimes 4 so teams would be stacked
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    yeah these young kids see $ signs immediately and I think in part it's watering down the nba game.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Ugly game, but I don't care. GO HEELS!!!

How I wish I could go party on Franklin Street again...
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "College BB is watered down these dqys w/ many oftghe grea players leaving afer one year - this is mediocre game not worthy of a championship game qnd IMO Dan compare to the 1990s championsgames where trams were stacked w/ great players that usually stayed 3 years and sometimes 4 even if they wereNBA talent "

- Papi, I don't think that's a bad thing. In the current trend any team can make a nice run in the tournament. A decade ago it was the same assholes in the sweet 16 every year. It's kinda nice to see a Wichita State and a Creighton make it that far.

You don't hear about it as much these days but a lot of NBA prospects will to to Europe to play for a year instead of college. Only 650 NBA players so spots are limited! lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Gonzaga shot 34% from the field and NC 36% - some of it was good defense but most of it was poor-shooting - neither team has stars nor future NBA starters (at least projected so).

It was a mediocre game - in the past I've def seen a ton of regular season games that have been better - college basketball is watered-down and great teams are fewer and farther between IMO mainly due to the one-and-dones- once in a while you'll get a great-team loaded w/ All-American freshmen that are future NBA starters but that is more the luck of the draw - for all of Calapari's recruiting prowess, he's only won one title at Kentucky.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The game was very hard to watch. Poor quality and no flow.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    ^Some of that, not all, can be blamed on the refs. They were whistle happy all night. Nobody could get anything going.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    @Papi, I think it's created more parity and changed how coaches have to recruit and plan for the future. I don't think it's really hurt the game that much and I'll take it over NBA any day of the week.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It was a combination of the refs and the players' nerves. There weren't many calls that weren't fouls, but you are right, the refs could have given more latitude. Having so many players in foul trouble and so many stops to the game made it tough to watch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion