tuscl

Dancer: "Are you a tits or ass man?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I get this asked of me every once in awhile and my reply is usually that I like the whole package. How cum they never ask if I am a tits or pussy man? If they did, then I would reply pussy. :)

27 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    You could still respond that you're a pussy man. See how they respond.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess we all get that from time to time - I usually answer that I like everything
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I actually do tell them I'm a pussy man, which is why I go to Palomino instead of Saphire or Spearmint Rhino (Vegas). They get it, no one ever looks shocked by the answer.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Come to think of it, a long time ago in a black club, she told me that groping her tits cost more than her ass. Which meant that my dances cost $5 more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL - at HT's in Detroit a 5'2 yellow-bone with big full natural DDs told me dances would be $20 instead of $10 if I sucked her tits - I was tempted but went with the $10 dances and lots of groping of those big full breasts
  • TeoTommy
    8 years ago
    A nice ass can make up for disappointing tits.

Nice tits can make up for a disappointing ass.

Nothing can make up for a fucked up titty job.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Depending on the club, I answer that it depends on my mood that day/night. I love a deep throat and soft mouth always.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    All of them.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you gotta ask how to handle strippers, then you're not ready to handle a stripper
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ wrong thread
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The same as I was last time,
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Usually answer both. But I think I'll try that pussy answer next time and see where it leads to!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    When I said I liked pussy more than legs or breasts, they kicked me out of KFC.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Every heterosexual guy is into pussy so it would make no sense to make that one of the options.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    The other thing that some guys go for in a big way is legs. Which I can appreciate.

I'm a "whole package" guy, but with a gun to my head I'd say that a great rack is what I look for.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "Yes."
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ funny you say that because I almost never notice legs

as far as the question.....ass.....I guess. It's difficult to answer this

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'd reply "butthole man"!

Sexy woman butthole = brilliant! ;)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I used to be an ass man, but now it's both. I love the titties just as much now.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    "Ass and face!"
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    ^^^
    Ass, face and tits. If one of these these is exceptional, I can and and will compliment on that while shortcomings in the other areas can be overlooked. My eyes are first drawn to the ass as an ass man, than the face, so if I'm forced to choose, that's what I'll openly say.

I can motorboat on a great pair of tits for hours, but I married a girl with one the greatest racks ever, so it's not really what I look for at a club.
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    I tell them it depends if you are walking towards me or away from me.
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Idk why this posted 3 times

I guess ass and titties get me excited
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I've been asked this a bit and it's usually new strippers who either don't know what their assets are (and it's not the same for every girl) or they are thinking too much about what they are doing. Either way, they don't last.

FWIW, I usually say tits but usually, if one is nice, so is the other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion