tuscl

Chinese "Goddess of Boobs" Daniella Wang

MrDeuce
Illinois
Chinese actress Daniella Wang, born in 1989, is nicknamed "Goddess of Boobs" for two obvious reasons:

http://www.boobieblog.com/?p=56763

These are clips from her first movie: "Due West: Our Sex Journey". I would watch it, in Chinese without subtitles, as well as her other two flicks called "Midnight Hair" and "Fruit Rockers". Yeah, I'm shallow like that.

I've gotten great lappers from a bunch of East Asian women -- Chinese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai, Filipina, and mixtures such as Thai/Polish, Thai/Italian, Japanese/Cherokee, and Japanese/Hawaiian -- but *none* of them were built like Miss Wang! (Heh-heh -- I said wang!)

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    That'a nice, MrDeuce. Thanks for sharing.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Maybe the first time I've agreed with @MrDouche. Her breasts are a little too large for the rest of her frame. Otherwise 9+.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'm not usually a fan of Asian women but she is one of the exceptions in my taste.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Yeah, good boob job but inappropriate. I prefer my Asians to be small and natural over huge and fake.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Wow!

But like most Asian women she has to be taught to keep her high heels on for fucking. Giving them thigh high stockings helps them get the idea of dressing for sex.

SJG
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I would require a personal inspection to say for sure, but I'm not convinced those tits are bolt-ons. At least not based upon the evidence provided.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    rockstar: Yeah, but even better than your options is large and natural!

I'm with you, Corvus. This situation calls for an up-close inspection by an expert such as yourself or myself :) I think they *jiggle* like real titties -- but she's Chinese!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Well, I'll be damned! All three of this hooterific Hong Kong cutie's flicks are on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heneRONr… -- Due West: Our Sex Journey (2012 -- 1:40)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRbSCJqI… -- Midnight Hair (2014 -- 1:38)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PptCKbLR… -- Fruit Rockers (2015 -- 2:54)

Brush up on your Cantonese, boys and girls!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Nice
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Perfection!
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Phenomenal breasts
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Awesome. Great tights, nice body, gorgeous face. They bounced like the real deal, I don't think she bought those.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Damn great tits. loved seeing them bounce. Great job
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Thank God for the Internet.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I encountered a girl with equally aces titties on my last trip to China.

Mainland China does not have strip clubs. But you can often have fun in the barber shop and karaoke bar. I'm still not completely clued in to the social protocols (especially for karaoke) but there was a barber shop near my hotel, which was near Olympic park in Beijing.

I ended up spending 1000 yuan (about $160) but it was brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    For $160 in China you should have been able to have 3 girls stay for the night!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm sure it depends on the girls but I doubt 1000 yuan will get you three girls in the big city. At least not three ace girls! ;)

That said, my Chinese isn't good enough to negotiate. I probably could have talked her down a bit. Sort of like the "Rolex" I got for 100 yuan (seller started at 400).

But I didn't have the energy to negotiate with Miss Li Bigboobs.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    If that is a boob job it is a very good one. Given the billions of Asian girls is it too hard to believe that at least one would get great tits?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    According to the encyclopedia of tits; BoobPedia.com - her boobs are natural - but IDK how accurate BoobPedia info is but I assume for a well-known actress that the stats would be accurate:

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Daniella_…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Great tits - love their fullness and roundness.

I hardly come into contact w Asian dancers and they are generally not my type since many of tem are too-petite and their ass looks like it was pushed in by getting hit w/ a 2x4.

I do recall at least 2 Asian(nesque) dancers; both at Tootsies Miami:

1) A Hawaiian Filipino mix that was actually meaty - meaty legs; meaty ass; and full natural Cs

2) I think she was Cambodian and visiting from Cali - 24 y/o; super dolled up w/ huge long fake eye-lashes - dark-tan skin (almost like a rust-color but I like the dark-look) - her boobs were either very big Bs or small Cs but very very full and wide (vs pointy/bullet-shaped)

I've actually seen some Asian chicks on the web that have very very full breasts that are big from side-to-side but not necessarily real-big front-to-back
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't generally like petite/thin women - but when I find a petite and/or thn girl w/ big natural tits I almost LDK at the site of her - that contrast of a small and/or thin bod but w/ big full round tits (natural of course); makes my PL-mouth water.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Wikipedia says she's only 27. They could be real. I think I read once that a shifting diet was changing the physique of Asian women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nothing about them looks fake/enhanced to me other than they are pretty-big - I think rockstar was just hating on big Asian tits
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I agree they look real....but the odds are against it. Some Asians have big tits but their body type is never thin when they do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion