tuscl

PL Case Study

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:58 PM
From a recent review of Sinsations Jacksonville: "... Like a fellow tuscler once asked, why are these bitches so dumb?! My once ATF, Sapphire, ripped me off! And the crazy thing, it was only for $100.... She is a member here. Goes by her maiden name on here, [view link]. I know, dumb bitch couldn't even think of a pseudonym. Yes, I made a rookie mistake- prepaying.... But we were friends, or so I thought... This dumb bitch, forgot that I'm a trust fund baby, that whenever I come in, I spend at least $100. And I come in at least once a week! (( Back to her scam. Since we have developed a good friendship, or so I thought. We have done FS, BBBJ, and HJ, all inside the private lap dances. I know all about her. Her kids. Her fatty daddy, who made the down payment on her car so she could buy it... And then she wants to pull this shit on me?! She told me that we could leave for some OTC at her mother's place, etc... She just needed $100 first, tip out, etc.... A BIG RED FLAG- NEVER PREPAY. I guess I was too naive, trusting, and a little frisky. lol. Bottom line is, she said she would meet me right outside the club. And we would go to her mom's place, where we would have some fun. As you can guess, she never showed. Any ways, karma is a bitch! She has the big C, and her old, sugar daddy, who she is living with will pay for her treatment- until he gets tired of her. In return, all she has to do is fuck his fat ass, and give him sloppy BJs'. The moral of the story is, I made a rookie mistake- prepaying! Goes to show you, no matter what, all these girls are conniving, dumb, bitches. Who only think short term... Never trust a dumb, wild animal! No wonder they're strippers, huh? An addendum to the statement above- FUCK YOU! Karma is a bitch.... ;) ..." [view link]

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I thought he was kinda in a tough-spot - if he didn't give her the tip-out $$$ she needed, she could not leave w/ him - but paying upfront b/f services-rendered is a risk. What would you do - or what's your M.O. for this type of situation?
  • s88
    7 years ago
    You should know how much the SC gives the girl for VIP, then say "lets go to VIP so you make your tip out". She has to earn it and work for it, green $ is never a gift. Also you should have traded #s with a call to her phone with your number coming up on her phone before agreeing to OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In case there is any confusion - it's not my review/story - I just copy/pated it on here for discussion. Having said this; the reviewer mentions the dancer is his current fave and has been w/ her multiple times so I assume he had her # and she had his.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If I would take the last 5 dancers I had a 'relationship' with, if I was presented the same situation as the OP I would not hesitate to give the $100 to 4 of them, definitely not the 5th as I know she would flake. Side note though, I would never go to a dancers mom's house to get it on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Side note though, I would never go to a dancers mom's house to get it on ..." Hey - it's Jacksonville
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Had this been me, I would not have paid $100 and/or her tip out for a first time OTC with her. The tip out would be a big ???, because how am I to know unless I'm there when she's told what to tip out. I might have shown her the money for otc. Ive done that prior a first time OTC. Other than that I would have been down with everything else. The moms place is a ??? but I've done otc at their place and supposedly someone else place (I'm sure it was hers, but that's what she told me).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A PL should never assume "he's special" or "more special" than the next PL. I hear too many PLs say "I really feel me and my fave have a connection" only to still get ROBed down the line - SMPLH (shaking my PL head).
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    Yes, of course I had her number! But she blocked me or refused to answer... I actually went back into the club, and the manager/bouncer told me she said she was sick... Whatever, NEXT!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO best thing to do is let-it go - getting down to a ROB's level is not worth-it since usually we have more to lose than them. There a saying that says "the opposite of love is not hate, its' indifference" - i.e. people hate more being ignored than hated. If she sees you at the club ignoring her and having a good time; IMO that is the best course of action.
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    ;) A big thanks, to Papi Chulo, and everyone else who sympathized... I was feeling pissed off. But then, I opened my Merrill Lynch app and I'm still rich as fuck!.. Plus she is gonna loss all her hair from the chemo therapy. So maybe there is justice and karma?..
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    Last thing, promise. The dancer who ripped me off, is a member here! She goes by the name abreeden. ((
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "And we would go to her mom's place, where we would have some fun." With God as my (unsympathetic) witness, I will never type those words.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Of all my favorites lifetime the number of them that I would prepay remains at zero. I live a life with very few rules and one rule wife has for me is no otc. Virginity isn't retroactive but the last time I even tried otc with a dancer (undercover cop stuck a revolver in my face and cocked the hammer while she was upstairs in a shithole buying cocaine) was in 1989. She left a very valuable pair of boots in my car which fit my platonic female roommate perfectly, so it wasn't a total loss, despite having to drive off and leave her at her drug dealer's.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Damn you got fleeced. I believe now after trying to see strippers as humans, I just don't. I appreciate them and they're needed but they're commodities to me. The best sexual episodes are ITC because they're lit on alcohol and w/e drug they use. That one OTC was like any BP whore. Dead fish and complaining. They have souls because they sold it to get naked and felt on by stranger with some money. I can take the same broad to VIP and get FS numerous times and wont believe that chick's unless I see an ID.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I have very little interest in OTC. I'm not into the whole JS69 wine and dine stuff with dancers (I have a wife to do that kinda stuff with with better ROI) so like others have said, it turns out very business like and boring for me. In the club always seems to turn out like faux heat of the moment fun, which is always better than a preplanned out. Anyways, ITC or OTC, I never have nor will prepay. The PL always has the upper hand as the one with the money and the one who gets to decide what a service is worth. Lose the money before services are rendered, and you become powerless in the situation and hoping desperately the girl isn't shady and going to screw you over (hint: they're almost all shady).
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    *i meant they have no souls.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    *chick's name... Forgive me, I rarely proofread.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    One would think most strippers have to check their morals at the strip-club door
  • s88
    7 years ago
    If it is Jacksonville, the Dancer's mom will standing in the room watching her daughter give a PL a BJ and then say "I raised you better than that, let me do it". The mom is an ex-stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion