tuscl

Excited Dancer

Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:00 AM
After a dancer I liked left the stage I approached her and asked her if she was doing dances. She excitedly replied "You want to get some dances from me!?" I said "Yes." Her: "Wow, and I didn't even have to talk to you first. Why did you pick me?" Me: "Because you're the prettiest girl here." Her: "Awe, thanks!" She giggles. She was chatty as we walked to the lap dance area and as soon as the dance starts she tells me "You can touch!" and grabs my hands onto her body. Then she pulls up her top to show her boobs. That was nice because previously that night I had a dancer who kept her top on. She continued to be chatty and giggly throughout the dances. I had four dances and then gave her a $20 tip which received an enthusiastic thank you and a hug. I'm sure my experience was pretty tame by some user's standards but her excitedness and signs of appreciation were really fun for me.

15 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I'd take genuinely excited and enthusiastic over fake sultry and false sensuous any day.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Agree with Gam but that enthusiasm is normally short-lived. Once that fly by night thunderstorm who blew his check or hustle money comes along, a mere $20 will not be enough. Its like heroin. They're constantly chasing that first high.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This is one of many reasons why, unlike most tusclers, I often enjoy new dancers. They haven't yet gotten cynical and they are grateful and excited to serve and get paid. It doesn't last long.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    That's what I call a fun night! If she keeps up the affection, you may have a new regular. At least until she hits you up for "rent money" or a "car payment"... that's when you say goodbye.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Selecting the girl and approaching her yourself is always good. But don't buy dances as that is a chump's game. Instead get friendly with her in the front room. Not for free, but at least without the structure of 'dances'. Get a makeout session going. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the backroom, and then take her home with you too. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I'm hoping that SJG has these clever aphorisms stored in a Word document and can merely copy and paste them when needed. Surely even *he* gets bored with typing the same damn thing over and over and over and over ...
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Your dances with Excited Dancer sound like a lot of fun. Enjoy these early days with her; she probably won't remain so excited. However, I must say I got dances over an 18-year period from one dancer and never got tired of her. She managed to make her lap dances exciting from the time she was 18 until she hung up the G-string at the ripe old age of 36!
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Grew up with a freaking stripper!?!? 18 years!!!!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yes, I "grew up" from age 42 to 60 with her :) What's your point? I still get dances from a couple of dancers who've been around for 12-15 years and will probably continue to do so for as long as they keep dancing. I love variety, too, but there's much to be said for having a few tried-and-true favorites.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I'm shocked by an 18-year career as a stripper, that's all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There *are* some people that take pride in their job no-matter what that job is - and that is particularly important when dealing directly w/ the public/customers - some people/dancers are naturally that way and some are that way b/c it makes business sense. I believe in the Golden Rule (treat others as you wanna be treated) - most of the time if dancers go the extra-mile w/ me (treatment; mileage; etc); I try to go the extra-mile w/ them by either buying more dances from them or tipping them extra. It's nice, and refreshing, when a dancer is aware that a custy is there to relax and have a good time and not be harassed or treated like shit - whether it's genuine or incentivized ($$$) I still appreciate the effort.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Be careful Dlee, Mr Deuce is a black-belt in jiu-jitsu
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    PC just unheard of to me. That's all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ Dlee: We quite-often bust each other's balls around here - I was being facetious - Deuce is actually only a brown-belt
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    you did a good job of describing this. i could picture it in my head
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion