tuscl

HJ in follies

ajvj
Georgia
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 9:17 PM
I have seen ppl getting hj right there in the main at high tops. How many of you hv done this and wats d damage u paid So is thia only from CF or everyone does it. I would like to try it jus for the thrill of it on d floor ofcourse only on hightops. Another reason being vips ar3 getting too crowded nwdays with the wait. And if vip i prefer much more than hj so all d more to stick with hj on d floor.

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Set a bottle of hand sanitizer on the table next to to your drink and see what happens. It's like a secret code word at Follies.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've seen it done and experienced it. Some not discreet in the least. Damn Cubans. Some of mine were solicited and some were not. Either way it was the cost of dances and a $20 tip.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I have had it happen there a few times for no extra tip. one of those "damn cubans" took me out completely while on a back couch during a warm up song. At least it was just me her and another dancer back there at the time, and i was able to put him away, i had only been in for like 20 minutes. Also had
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Another blonde going for it up my pant leg during a regular dance, had to have her stop as I didn't want to finish that way and it was early in my visit.
  • ajvj
    7 years ago
    Damn cubans. Only challenge is to make them understand English
  • ajvj
    7 years ago
    And how do u deal with the mess afterwards on d floor. Hope these cubans carry napkins
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's the "Cuban Missile Crisis" all over again except this time the missile is in your shorts
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    "It will be the policy of this club to consider any Cuban stripper getting splooged on, to be a splooging on all Cuban strippers, and only tip walks with no dances will be performed for the next hour..."
  • mr1212
    7 years ago
    Never really understood how this works - do they lube it up first or just dry palm it?
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    Yep, I've seen it and experienced it. Gotta love Follies....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion