tuscl

What's Worthwhile in Kansas City, MO?

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Monday, March 27, 2017 1:23 PM
I have a chance to head to Kansas City, MO. It would be free travel and accommodation on my buddy's company's dime. Naturally I immediately went to the reviews to check clubs, and wasn't impressed, but wanted to ask here as well. I'm not interested in extras in the club and OTC won't be possible. I prefer fully nude if it exists, and alcohol of course, but neither is 100% mandatory. Also, I slightly prefer higher end clubs to dives, when possible. Anyone have a recommendation based on my interests? And please, if your recommendation is to not waste my time, do tell!

11 comments

• jbdsm
    7 years ago
    Definitely don’t waste your time on the KC MO side. You won’t find what you’re looking for. Not sure about the Kansas side.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    Kansas City is a very fun city. Some great in town party areas, fun sports, etc. Is the only reason you would travel to go to clubs? If so, Kansas City is not the place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    PM "jayhawk123" and/or read his reviews (KS is his area) - AFAIK the MO side is a wasteland but the KS side may have some descent options; [view link]
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    We were thinking about a Royals game that week... but these days I don't usually travel unless there is a reasonable club situation as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ you are officially a PL :)
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Take I-70 east about 270 miles. That should do it.
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    I-70 east for 270 miles? Is St. Louis where the action is? Unfortunately I can't make it out there.
  • mmdv26
    7 years ago
    Missouri laws prohibit NUDE dancing these days. Temptations in the afternoon might he higher mileage than most of the other clubs, but no guarantee for the non-regular. On the KS side, Lawrence and Topeka clubs can be pretty good. Little rat hole in Scranton (south of Topeka) used to be fun, but frequently chubby. My advice is to become a Cardinals fan, and go over to St. Louis. No clubs on the MO side, but lots of AA FS on the ESL side.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    KC BBQ is great!!!!
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I personally like to think of Missouri's strip clubs as the Don't Show Me State. I never bothered with Missouri clubs, even when the law wasn't as strict as now and only ever went to clubs in Lawrence and Topeka, at least amongst those still open. (Tropicana on US 56 by Scranton, which was always fun to go to, bit the dust a while ago.)
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    In terms of strip clubs, there is nothing in St. Louis. Go the extra 20 minutes to Washington Park, IL, and you'll find nearly a dozen options with Detroit style service (if your standards are low enough).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion