tuscl

Bait and switch

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Last week, I was blown away by the client HR rep who attended. Black woman, average height, but she has a gorgeous face with porcelain skin, long black and blonde braids, a great rack and a perfect ass. Obviously, I turned up the charm and spent much of that first day wondering if I should shit where I eat. We really hit it off, I had her wrapped around my finger and there were no objections to my proposals from HR. I kept it professional during dinner and cocktails, but she seemed receptive to more. Next morning, she walks into the hotel gym while I'm warming up. The make-up is off, and apparently so are the weaves, the padded push up bra, and whatever padded shaping hosiery gave her a perfect pass and flat stomach. Left is an average middle aged AA woman switch slight acne and a considerable paunch. My greatest challenge for the remainder of the meeting was maintaining my high level of charm without appearing to lead her on or belie my disappointment. Equally surprising was that she was completely unfazed that I should see her so early on without her "warpaint and armor", as it were. Some women really freak out over that. What's the most shocking make-up free of clothing-aided transformation you've ever seen?

11 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Ah, that's the "Be careful what you wish for" school of unbridled lust. BTDT....maybe doing it now in fact.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    gammanu: " my high level of charm "

So you have a high level of charm IRL but you're a complete faggot on here?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In my early-30s while living in Dallas - was at a mall - saw an ebony milf walk in as I was walking out - short about 5'2, thick shapely legs, big ruond ass (all things I like) - she was dressed to draw attention - was wearing some short tight shorts and pumps (high-heels), and when she walked that big-booty would bounce like there was a party in her shorts - I turned around instead of walking out the mall and walked behind her checking out that big-booty bouncing as she walked in her big pumps - saw a black-dude about 30 walking with a whitechick and I noticed him turn around to check her out after he passed her.

After a bit I said fuck it and I approached her and she gave me her # - we actually dated and fucked for about 2 months - but yeah her bod looked much different when dressed in regular clothes (looked more like a regular 40y/o), but she loved to dress sexy for going out and she did look very different and would draw attention.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I have this happen fairly frequently. Some women are amazingly adept at hiding their flaws with makeup and clothes.

The padding/pushup bras are what really kill me.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Sometimes it's the opposite too. The first time I saw my ATF fresh out of bed with no makeup and hair all over, I fell in love. I wish she felt the same! LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Does she know about your history of making "porch monkey" comments ? I guess you could just get around it by claiming you caught "jungle Fever".
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    "The first time I saw my ATF fresh out of bed with no makeup and hair all over, I fell in love"

That's a unicorn!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ROFL. @GammaPepeNu, our favorite white supremacist, dating a black woman?

Just open your mouth, @GammaNut, and she'll run in the opposite direction.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    I did experience the opposite of your recent misadventure - about thirty years ago. Among the professional staff I worked with in a large office was one mousey dark skinned Hispanic woman who dressed in shape hiding loose dresses, appeared to wear makeup over blemishes, wore oversized glasses, hair always in a bun, walked stiffly and would only talk business. I assumed that she was just another frumpy, ugly, female attorney working the finance field for a regular paycheck - there were a lot of women who fit that description them. I was always polite to her, always gently teasing, flirting without expectations, but never interested.

On a two week business trip to Houston, I got up early on a Sunday morning and went to the hotel pool. There I encountered the stunning sight of a beautiful, big breasted, dark Hispanic young woman, with long healthy hair, almost perfect complexion, and an absolutely amazing body, walking up out of the pool. It took me several minutes - and her laughing at me - to realize that this was my frumpy co-worker. Unfortunately, we never hooked up (she had a boyfriend), but she did later explain that she realized just out of college that she could get a lot of unwanted attention and menial jobs, or dress in tents (her expression) use makeup to make her face look wider, and let her work prove that she could be a top professional.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @dallas702: There's one of those at another regional office where I work as well. Except I met her in the hotel bar (completely business related meeting) before meeting her at work. Absolute stunner at the bar, not so much at work. :) Her story was similar to yours. No idea why she was dressed to the nines to meet with little ol' me, but I almost laughed out loud when we met the next morning.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think it's safe to say about 75% of the African American women I see over the age of 30 have a weave or wig on when they are out in public. Everybody thinks they're Nikki Minaj.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion