tuscl

What to do?

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Have to stay out-of-town this weekend while on business. It's early Saturday morning, the club is about to close. A 19 year-old blonde spinner with perky tits and a bubbly personality says she's open to OTC, as does a 21 year-old sultry Asian with firm natural c-cups. Wish I could choose both but only have funds for one. What to do, what to do...

12 comments

• grand1511
    7 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Pick the one with the big tits & fuck her
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Definitely fuck the 19 year old blond
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    My first inclination would be the 19 year old blond but since the other is Asian, I'd go with her because I bet she'd be more reliable. I mean Asians always did their homework in school so she's probably be more likely to show up for an OTC appointment.
  • dutchman2000
    7 years ago
    I'd pick the Asian, personal choice. Isn't it great to have that kind of problem though?
    Have fun. God Bless America!!!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Just gonna have to pick one, and if you're in-town long-enough then do the other-one another day so you could have your PL-curiosity satisfied
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    don't like asian women, but i'm also usually not into blondes

but i like white girls more than asian girls

so go with the blonde :-)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    A naturally busty Asian! Blonde spinners are a dime a dozen. Get yourself the natural wonder.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'd pick the Asian because like Asians, but shailynn, my ex-ATF was Asian and she never did a lick of schoolwork in her life, and she was as unreliable as any dancer.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    So which did you choose last night?
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    It's very simple: when in doubt, pick the one with the larger [natural] tits. And if she's Asian to boot, you've got yourself a unicorn!

Q: Why do Asian strippers have such small tits?
    A: Their parents told them that only A's are acceptable.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Go far Japanese gals, if you want a large titted Asian. They seem to have the highest tendency of natural D-cup tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion