tuscl

Any opinions or expiriences with stoned girls?

bkkruined
Washington
Around 2-3 PM, Tuesday afternoon, in a club I've been to about 10 times a year for the last 5 years... About 8-10 girls working, fewer guys in the place, 2-3 in back, another 2-3 in front watching the stage shows.
Girl comes over and sits on my lap (pretty normal in this club) and starts chattering away. Asks one of two questions and without really paying attention to my answers starts carrying on about, fuck all, last job as a waitress, kids all out of the house (WTF, old enough for grown kids?) and enjoying the freedom, raising dogs.. 30 seconds later she stops to inhale and asks if I want a dance...
Wreaks of pot.
I'm not much for the 40 year old tiny ass with huge fake titties look any ways, but drug induced stream of bullshit recital really turned me off. As she walked off, I remembered that it wasn't a date of marriage of anything being discussed, just feeling her up while she grinds on me in the back for a couple minutes, maybe a little extra. Maybe stoned half senseless would be a bonus? Maybe her being that out of it would risk some unstable flip out on her part trying to slip a hand in her panties (although it's unlikely I would've been the first one trying it that day)?

19 comments

• bang69
    8 years ago
    Yes I had had that happen before. I got great dances for a cheaper price
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Sounds like my kind of girl...
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I don't mind stoned/drunk girls, to an extent. If they're really fucked up, I don't want to get mixed up with it. I don't respond well to that approach though, any girl who sits down uninvited and just starts jabbering on will get asked to leave, unless she's insanely hot. A 40yr old wouldn't get through the first sentence.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I've had some bad experiences with them.

From sloppy downright bad VIP sessions to them forgetting how many songs we agreed on/did, to payment disputes due to them being fucked up.

Not worth it in my opinion.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I saw one fall off a barstool once. The preceding visit as I was paying for a beer, she noticed a $100 bill and asked me what she had to do to get that. Let's just say we came to an agreement that suited both parties.
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    I don't want their conscious state to be in question, but a mild/giddy buzz can improve the interaction and has done so for me!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I actually had one girl pass out on me in the VIP.

I don't think it was from drinking though, she was so far outdoors it I had to get the bouncer to help her to the dressing room. Found out later she was getting into more than just alcohol at the club.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ so far out of it. How the hell did my phone come up with "outdoors"?

Ducking spell check!

Where's that edit button founder!!! lol
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    LOL at warhawks. Yeah...I've been whining about no edit feature for a while.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Getting so many new members.

I am 100% opposed to drugs, and to alcohol as well. But we have lots of people here for whom both are regular parts of their lives, especially marijuana. And so I believe they connect with girls for whom it is the same.

And we have one most flamboyant poster who was led down this road by this 19yo he calls his Dream Stripper. Now it sounds like he is stoned most of the time, and getting stoned with his girls is one of his major activities.

We have someone who was living on a legal marijuana farm, and this guy sounds interested in that.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never been much of a drinker and have never done any illegal drugs - since I'm not into that I find-it a turn-off w.r.t. dancers (i.e. if they are heavy-drinkers and into getting-high via drugs).

As others have mentioned, if they are wasted then that usually leads to poor execution on her part - if she's just buzzed then she may be less inhibited and more open to having a good-time.

I prefer them sober since most people can execute the task at hand better when sober - but some dancers need a buzz in order to handle the club.

A dancer smoking a joint to me is a big-ass turnoff; I find it nasty and unfeminine - I have never smoked regular cigarettes thus often a dancer w/ just a cig in hand is also a turn-off.

The way the OP describes the dancer's attitude woudl be a turn-off to me also - I don't like dancers cussing nor complaining about shit - but I have no choice but to put up w/ the things I've described since it's prevalent w/ strippers.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    I saw a girl fall asleep on stage. She wasted when she started that night, and was having trouble hiding it. She did her main stage songs and moved to the next stage. Part of her schtick was laying on her back and propping one leg on the knee of the other so PLs could put their money between her tits. She assumed the position and didn't move again until the next dancer in the rotation woke her up.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    All the time. I had one cute blonde spinner fall asleep on my crotch mid-grind during a lap dance. One girl I think was rolling at SG in OP walked up behind me and just began running her fingers through my hair for five minutes without saying a word. Finally there was an Asian chick with big fake tits in Houston they why upstairs for fifteen minutes with another dancer. When they came back down they were all hyper and giggling. She came up to me and was all "I wanna make you cum", then after I bought the VIP room, it just went downhill. The curse of being a noob and not knowing how to bargain for extras.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Some people can handle their high, and some people can't.

This does not solely apply to dancers.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I like be getting high with strippers. It greatly enhances the experience. But I'm not interested in girls that are totally tucked up on something stronger than weed.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I meant ducked up.
  • bkkruined
    8 years ago
    To be clear about experience that got me thinking about this...
    It was in Seattle, WA, one of them no alcohol clubs (and ya, I know sometimes the girls are drinking anyways, but they usually aren't drunk).
    She smelled heavily of pot smoke. But was acting like she talking to me like she was "tweaking"? I guess pot can cause different people to act differently, but she also had that way too skinny look going on (but none of the bad skin or rotten teeth that commonly go along with tweakers).
    Typically, outside a strip club, I'd avoid anyone acting like that. Which was my first instinct, and what I stuck with because she just really wasn't all that hot anyways(over size bolt ons with too skinny an ass, and showing a bit of age, but might have actually looked younger than she really was).
    But, it was Tuesday afternoon in Seattle, and 10's are in short supply (and 9's, and 8's, sometimes 7's can't be found, you gotta kinda settle for who's working that shift. It wasn't until after she walked off that I started thinking about it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    A little bit is of course good at lowering inhibitions but too much can be a disaster.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I have had dances from few dancers who have been high. Quality has been all over the place. The vast majority are too high to even bother with. Ranging from over talkative, bad attitudes, clingy, bad hygeene, and many other reasons that I decline dances.

There have been a few over the years that worked out. Such as a long time favorite of mine who I got very good at judging how stoned she was, and would get several songs from her. In those rare times when she was really at her best, it was off to the half hour room after one song for an incredible full on make out session.

Another was a semi-regular of mine, who often fortified herself before her shift began, and was generally fun but never really went overboard. One day she practically rushed up to me when I came in and said, "thank god your here, a couple of us tried a new pill and it's made me very horny, and if anything happens to occur, I would rather have it happen with one of my favorites instead of a random customer." Heard lines like this before, so wasn't expecting anything, but generally the more she is flying, the better the dance, so I went for it. Ended up having an amazing make out session with her, including first and only time with extras.

Went back two weeks later and found out that two hours after that she flipped out and got in a fight with two other dancers and punched the manager and was fired. So I kind of lucked out there.

Most recent was at Henry VIII in Detroit. There was this skinny dancer with long blonde hair who was very out of it. Could hardly focus her eyes and was practically falling asleep. She was hot and damn persistent asking me for dances about every 10 minutes, but I kept refusing since I the way she was acting, she would either fall asleep or puke on me. I stayed in the club about 2 1/2 hours, getting mostly mediocre dances, and as I was leaving the dancer asked me again, practically clinging on me. She seemed a lot more alert, so I though wtf and went for it. Head to the back and she starts with a very high quote, then quickly drops to a very reasonable rate for as she bragged, "the best blowjob I ever had". I agreed, and while not the best ever, she was way up there. I paid her and left.

I saw her again several months later and this time she was a lot less high and took a lot longer to negotiate. Her dance was a lot more mechanical and her blowjob was not nearly as good. Basically she was one of many who there is a fine line of not fortified enough, and too fortified.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion