tuscl

OTC In The Offing

rockstar666
Illinois
Well! I asked my skinny blonde CF, who is the best extras girl I ever had in my no-extras club, if she was available for take out, First she says no, I don't see guys OTC. Okay, typical reply in this club. But a while later she whispers in my ear (at the bar) that the next time I come I should put my # on a dollar bill (not a $20???) and we can arrange something. And then does a DFK, which is completely against the rules at this club. My bartender friend made an obvious turn away for the "I see nothing" Sgt. Shultz thing. I know she wasn't happy about it though...

Yes, SS at its best of course; this is a classic! But despite that I'm really enjoying this too! She has all the moves and lines yet I love her GFE and it's worth the money I give her. Since she's been after me for a year when I had a past CF, so I figure I'm kind of a goal for her. It would be cruel of me to not oblige....!! Wow...last paid OTC was a LONG time ago...mine were free for many years with the ex-ATF. But I like that it's a business deal this time, and not an insane crush like with the ex ATF. Makes it easy! I bet I fuck her BB too.

2 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - it's amazing/funny how many dancers say "absolutely not" then do a complete 180 when they rethink the $ituation
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    It's 50-50 she's playing me (I actually think she may not be!! LOL) but I'm having so much fun it doesn't even matter. I don't even tip her for dances so I'm no whale for her. Yet she's GFE more than any dancer I've ever had including the ex-ATF....and she has fun with me too as far as I can tell...or she wouldn't hang with me so much for free. She's not an idiot.

That being said...I'm likely just another PL....but she sure does her role as well as can be done. Like I posted, I can't see her not being fired soon unless I really AM special to her and it's not all SS. If everyone gets service like I do she'll get busted by management. We'll find out when the OTC deal is made! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion