tuscl

All in the family

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
There is a mother/daughter/niece family working at a club that I go to. I have done VIP with the daughter and the niece. None of them are gorgeous but I have done worse. Mom gives a very good dance and has been after me to do a VIP with her. I am tempted to ask her about a 3 some the next time she brings it up. I am curious as to whether she would even do it and if she did arrange a 3 some with one of her other family members how good it would be.

I have read numerous reports on here about family members working at the same club but have never seen a report about any 3 somes with them. Did I miss any reports? Would you do it? I think I would just so I could tell the story. :)

30 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have never done a 3-some with girls who are related. I would fine a mother-daughter team too weird. I might try 2 sisters or 2 cousins, but I suspect they would not be as willing to do lesbian things as 2 unrelated dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If I was in the mood for it and/or curious enough I'd do it, YOLO

Do you know how old the mom is?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It would be a nice addition to any monger's resume

:)
  • DarkCross
    8 years ago
    Yea dude. Cool story bro. Its sad and slutty at the same time. I mean the whole family in it? Whenever I see the pregnant ones do it, Im like cmon, how long will you keep doing this?

Anyway, to answer your question, yes, you should work the field and drop hints and joke. Dont straight ask. Hotties love the chase and love mystery. Just keep working on your game and your conversation topics. Keep working it until you get their numbers and real names. Then you can fuck for free. No VIP room shit. Its straight at their house. Dirty Dirty. Build the rapport.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - The daughter wears an orange wrist band. So I doubt mom has reached 40 yet.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Do it
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For w/e reason when you mentioned 3-some I thought you meant the mom, daughter, and niece, at the same time, but that would be a 4-some and even better story IMHO
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    what a sad family. I hope I get to met them next week
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Don't let them sell you dances. That's a chump's game. Keep it in the front room. That’s where you can really cultivate GFE. Then just take all 3 of them home with you.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    That's a bit too strange for even me.

I'd have to pass unless the mom was an 8 or a 9. lol.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Shadow, I know the family team you are talking about and I think the mom told me that she is 42. I am a fan of the mom, but have not done a VIP with her...yet.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Maybe with the sister & cousin; but the mom/daughter or even aunt/niece, I couldn't do it I'd feel like I was encouraging, enabling, and directly causing a horrible act.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It seems for a lot of guys a 3-some means the chicks getting it on w/ each other - for me a 3-some is them pleasuring me and only me, chicks doing each other does not do much for me thus 2 related chicks doing *me* does not feel the same as if they were doing each other.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe next week John Smith and I can get the mum , daughter and neese together in the VIP for a VIP tuscl orgy
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    We get you, Papi_Chulo. The liberals and feminists have been eroding the nuclear family for so long, it just seems like a horrible act for a family to have to go through (even FMF, with FFM off the table). Sometimes I wonder if the pendulum for dementedness and pervertedness can swing too far? Maybe the conservatives and traditionalists have a point?

I'm all for free will and all, no judgement, but asking the rhetorical question.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Remember the time JS69 had the crying girl in VIP? That still makes me chuckle. But to imagine a mother/daughter or aunt/niece performing as sexual creatures together, even if only on me and not each other, that's not something I would be comfortable with.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Flagooner lol haha
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I would say either they've done it before, or you have zero chance. What are the odds that you're the first to ask?They must get it 10 times a night... So if the money is right, just ask.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    We have two sisters and two cousins at one of the club I go to. They all refuse to do dances together. Shame actually.
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    I have seen pictures of my retired favorite's daughter on Facebook. She is hot, looks a lot like her mom.

I honestly wonder about how possible a threesome with both would be. You have to figure that mom taught her daughter how to make money. It's something I've read about multiple times on other forums.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I'd do the daughter/niece as a threesome but the mother and daughter/niece would just be way too awkward. But then again me being the sadistic soul that will try anything (almost anything) at least once, I may give it a second thought
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I assumed threesome meant daughter, niece, and shadowcat, which could be aces as long as they are hot. But do I gather correctly that a foursome is actually what is being contemplated? That's kind of twisted. But it would also be the kind of crazy story that makes TUSCL brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    In conclusion, go for it! See if you can have a real family affair! ;)

After all, you only live once. Make it a brilliant life!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    4got --> "a real family affair!"

LOL! That's the humor that makes Tuscl brilliant.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    NO!!! I talked to the niece this afternoon. They do not do 3 somes with other family members. "Too weird". Didn't surprise me.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    There were sisters at an extras club I used to go to, and they did VIPs and even extras together (but didn't touch each other), but neither sister appealed to me so I didn't have to have the internal debate about partaking.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It wouldn't freak me out. I think of it more as if they were performance artists, not making love to each other.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I did the threesome thing with twins once, and they wanted to makes sure it didn't turn creepy. Once it got going they commented to each other about how turned on they were with one getting reverse cow girl and the other cumming on my face.

Once they rotated to the other side of me they were giving another play by play of their building up to climaxing again, verbally congratulating me for their release. I convinced the one who had a better ass to let me finish on her back doggie style while her sister cheered me on to come all over.

They both were shocked at their sexual depravity, and didn't think it could get that hot with the same man. I talk with one sister to think about doing it again, but she admits they get offers like that a lot being strippers, so it's not a novelty to them.
  • rentz2
    7 years ago
    I haven't been around those parts for a while but good to see them all around there still I guess. I don't know which one is the niece or the daughter or what have you though. Just know the younger ones of the family you speak of cause I don't think I have met the mother.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I once -- unknowingly! really! -- did a bodyrub with a mother/daughter team. I did not know they were a mother daughter team, I just asked my 19-year-old bodyrub who she'd like to work with if I wanted a "4-hand" massage, and she suggested someone. The older woman was mid-30s, she'd obviously had the daughter at an "oopsie" age, and she looked fantastic. Ironically, it was AFTER it was all over, there was a particular interaction between the two that hit me like a ton of bricks -- that's exactly how daughters interact with their mothers -- and I knew. Daughter confirmed it for me sometime down the line, and swore me to secrecy. Too late for me to enjoy the debauched perverted-ness of it all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion