tuscl

Sex sells

Sunday, March 12, 2017 5:55 PM

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, as usual you are full of shit, dickbreath, You are the child molester raping Douchester several times a day, all year long :)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Something really wrong with that dickbreath vincemichaels, I tell you. He was probably reading this like "oh, man, i wish i could see her in a swimsuit." cause that's just the kind of POS he is.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO, txtittygag, I'll send you tons of PM's every day from now on.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, the only thing that's wrong with me Douchester, is I can't get enough telephone poles to ram up your stupid asses. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    The only things wrong with you are that: you are a neanderthal; that you lied about military service in Vietnam; that you are pedophile; and that you are a dickbreath. Other than that, and your AIDS and diabetes, I guess you're okay. Lol!
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    As a sixty year old man I am offended that it is considered disgusting that she had sex with men four times her age . Fuck You! That and having everyone on ignore except for vincemichaels makes it look like he is deranged.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    bvino, that was my thought too. The age of her customers isn't important; would the story be not as bad if she only fucked young men?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naaah, dickbreath, wrong again, you and Douchester are deranged. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    ^^^ the Neanderthal vinceygirl attempts to speak! How cute!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hahahahahahahaha, Douchester, wrong again, dickbreath.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Lick my ass, dickbreath.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    CASE Act, passed by 80%, highest in the state's history. Even if it is unconstitutional, it still gives LE an open ended extreme mandate. Don't ever want to take any chance of being tangled up in this. [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion