tuscl

How many countries....

skibum609
Massachusetts
After working 51 hours from Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday, I decided a few beers at Desires was worthwhile. Spent intimate times with Madonna. who was unique in the sense that I had never met a Spanish dancer from Barcelona. on the 420 ride home I began to try and think of the nationalities of all the dancers I have been with and a partial list would be: United States; Canada; Mexico; Cuba; Costa Rica; Guatemala; Honduras; Haiti; Dominican Republic; Belize; Columbia; Argentina; Peru; Bolivia; Chile; Brazil; Ecuador; Azores; Ghana; Nigeria; Kenya; Egypt; Israel; Lebanon; Iraq; Syria; Iran; Turkey; India; China; Russia; Korea; Viet Nam; Thailand; Cambodia; Britain; Holland; Portugal; France: Germany; Ukraine; Lithuania and now Spain. You?

19 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Hey, skihomo, when are you gonna quit running and respond to @25's thread where he provides direct quotes of things you have said in the past to prove that you are a liar?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Here's a link to it to help you out:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm still working on the United States. I've got Hawaii & Alaska but missing UT, ND, SD and many others.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You certainly have me beat, best I can remember I have had around 16 on your list. Most of the international dancers I have interacted with were working in Canada.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Oh yay. Another "dot" cum dump to ignore.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My list is unimpressive compared with yours, mainly because almost all of my clubbing has been in the Midwest, which doesn't attract as many immigrants, or foreign-born dancers, as places like SoCal, Vegas, SoFla, and NYC.

Dancers' nationalities that I know of are: US, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Russia, Lithuania, Romania, Greece, Iran, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan, China, Korea, and Japan.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You have my pity Doug.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    SC- I got AK, HI, and UT crossed off my to do list over 2 decades ago.

skibum- Why don't you enlighten us as to how we can tell the different nationalities apart from each other, particularly the ones in the same region ? You're just begging to be the "butt" of the Long Island duck joke, or the blindfolded wine tasters joke.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Easy for someone with an IQ over 5 Minnow. They either tell me or I ask.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    This Madonna was incredible. Beautiful and sexy. Sexy accent too, very different from those of latin american/south american ladies.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    @skibum- Smartass lawyer ! I guess I should have concluded my query with "without them telling you where they're from. Almost anyone with a 2 digit IQ or higher but a lawyer would know what I meant, and would have come up with some good witticisms on how to tell the differences. You just jogged my memory of some good lawyer jokes.

@Che- I'll humor your request via PM later. If you want to hear some good lawyer jokes, it will be over dinner and drinks on you......

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Run, skihomo, run! Like the little runner that you are!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Poor closeted Doug, over compensate much?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Lawyer Joke of the Day: Why did New Jersey get all the chemical plants and toxic waste dumps, while Washington D.C. got all the lawyers? New Jersey chose first.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Just keep running and lyin', skihomo. Running and lyin'.

You're pretty bad at arguing since you contradict yourself so often. So, without a doubt, a shitty lawyer. But you sure can run!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah said the little bitch dougie.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I don't keep very close track, but I suspect that Brazil and Eastern Europe/Russia hold lead positions.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    All over the world.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    If you enjoy Brazilians then you need to go to Electric blue and experience the Brazilian handshake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion