tuscl

Diamond dolls in pompano

aquavelvaman
Virginia
Monday, March 6, 2017 8:05 PM
So I'm dying to visit this club based on all the reviews... but I have a question about the system. Everything is based on the 3 for 100 when it comes to extras, but that can be only about 9 mins in the room. I usually need more time than that to get to completion. Do you have to leave immediately at the end of the songs or is it negotiable?

3 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The only thing that is non-negotiable, is you must wear a three piece white suit with a tie, and cannot remove it for anything, except for Desert Scrub's magic wand 2550 .
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You should PM this kind of question to people with recent or multiple legitimate looking reviews of the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's my understanding the dancer has to give the club $25 for the 3-songs - I would assume you can do 6-songs and tip her extra to compensate for the $50 the club would then take from her, and perhaps she may need to let the bouncer know she's doing 6-songs so he would barge in - there is also a Champagne Room AFAIK but not sure how much the room fee is - I assume somewhere b/w $100 and $150 for 30-minutes just for the CR room fee
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion