tuscl

Boys will be boys, even when they are in the Marines.

Sunday, March 5, 2017 6:58 PM

23 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Damn, they should just club like the rest of us PL's
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I called the entire place a VIP area, you are the dumbass, it is, you've never been there, jackass. I've been to IR many times through the years and that describes the place well, dancers getting their custies off in plain view of everyone on the benches next to them. It's a wild club, I'm glad the hurricane last summer didn't damage it as it moved up the coast. I was speaking to one of the locals one Sunday morning at the beach and he said it was just a very strong windstorm.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    When men in the military look at their young female colleagues, they see pussy. They don't just see fellow soldiers, they see pussy. The military can make all the rules they want to, and punish guys for being heterosexual all they want to, but men will still just see pussy.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, dickbreath, blow me.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Is it my imagination or is it always Marines or ex-marines who become mass murders, peeping toms or engage in other behaviors that are diametrically opposed the Marine code of conduct? I used to respect Marines more than any other service branch...now I see that as addle headed bullies who would otherwise be in jail. In fact, they remind me of the TUSCL homophobes. What the fuck is going on in the Corps? What kind of admission policies do they have, and what kind of social training do they get? Obviously, very little. Perhaps under Trump that will change!! He's a paragon of good manners and respect for women after all. Oh...wait...
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    JS69: I enjoy your posts, but this is one you should apologize for. Anyone in the armed forces who doesn't put country before pussy should be given a dishonorable discharge if convicted at a court martial. Defending our country is NOT a visit to s strip club!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    All I see is pussy! :) [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Well, not every Marine sees pussy when they look at females. Or not *just* pussy. There are plenty of sluts in the Corps, along with every other service, and so there are no doubt *some* who generalize, but by no means all. You people in good physical shape often express that sexually. This includes many women, especially those likely to join the Corps. Doesn't excuse objectification behaviour, of course.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I'm a strong supporter of the military, and I don't mean to impugn the motives or professionalism of anyone in the armed forces. I'm just calling it like I see it. If you doubt me, try going to a strip club in a town with a military base, particularly a Marine base. Military guys are the horniest guys that I've ever seen, and I've never seen a wilder strip club than one filled with soldiers.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Sorry vince, but that "boys will be boys" mantra always has been bullshit. It's a convenient way for men to get away with stupid behavior under the guise that it's just part of their nature. Total bullshit. This issue about disrespecting and trying to disparage female soldiers isn't about sex - it's about the frail ego of some dumbass soldiers who are so threatened by women in their ranks that they will do most anything to undermine them. It takes some serious guts and total commitment on the part of women (just like the men) to even want to serve in the dirt and mud alongside their brother soldiers. I can't even wrap my head around the drive and sacrifice that they must be willing to make and the stupid juvenile crap that some of the more insecure male marines would put them thru. All military deserve our admiration & respect, and to hear that some of the "boys" can't deal with it is inexcusable. If they can't get on board and support ALL of their comrades in arms then show them the damned door.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    John69: You still don't get it. Going to a strip club when off duty is fine if their unit allows it. But all of the branches of our armed forces are a team, (especially the Marines according to their propaganda adds), and you are SUPPOSED to protect your team. Posting degrading photos of fellow teammates is WRONG! And this particular team is one we are entrusting to fight our battles. I would be ruthless in setting an example of those responsible.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Lopaw, you mistake my intent, I don't support the male Marines involved with this, I was horrified yesterday when this news started hitting the media. Let the investigation continue, and the outcome will be what it is. On a different note, the Donald continues to be an ass with this alleged wiretapping, Let the outcome be what it will be.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I agree with @lopaw but this isn't boys will be boys, this is bullying, huge difference
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuck off, dickbreath.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Let's not forget that the military is mostly comprised of college- age kids who have a lot of maturing left to do in a dangerous and unforgiving environment. In that sense, JS69 is right. These guys and gals are going through the later stages of puberty, in their sexual and physical peak, and being allowed to drink ( on base) three years earlier than civilians. And like anyone else in that age range, the guys are looking for pussy and the girls are looking for dick. Throwing the book at everyone involved is the wrong solution. Let each punishment be commensurate with the individual level of involvement and contribution. Obviously, some fine-tuning of their sexual harassment training is required. Let's also all admit that the exact same thing us happening on every high school and college campus, every other branch of the military, and in every country. That doesn't make it okay or acceptable, but I do believe that has become normalized.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Where I'm from, if there's a dispute with someone, you fight for a few minutes. After it's over you shake the guy's hand and you move on with the rest of your day. Maybe that would the best thing for Vince and tittyfag to do?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Larry, that's similar to where I come from except we add: to two of you fight it out, we'll patch up the loser, give a drink to the winner, and now it's out of both of your systems. Pretty universal and it works.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Gammanu made my point much more effectively than I articulated it.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Gotcha, vince. Don't even get me started on the antics of Cheetolini, lol.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ Larry fishsticks if that were to happen shailynn would get cited for child abuse.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuck off, coward, I've been around where you allegedly live, and you never showed, I gave you places and times. You know you'd be beat up, dickbreath. Go fuck your stupid self.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @gammanu95: "and being allowed to drink ( on base) three years earlier than civilians" Not anymore. At least not in CONUS. There are some exceptions, but bases located in the U.S. are required to match the drinking age of the State in which they are located. That's 21 everywhere, and has been since Reagan. Exceptions are based in foreign countries that have a lower drinking age, and bases within 50 miles of the Mexican or Canadian borders, though both the Secretaries of the Navy and Army have issued orders prohibiting that practice. Individual base commanders can temporarily waive the prohibition for "special occasions," but they have to ask permission of their headquarters element, typically their member of the Joint Chiefs. Apparently, local Marine Corps base commanders are allowed to lower the drinking age at their own discretion. I understand it's really only done for the Marine Corps Ball. :)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Everyone serves soldiers around here. Even underage ones. I don't see a problem with that. IMO we righted half the wrong by allowing 18-20 yo to vote. Allowing 18-20 active duty military to drink alcohol, is the other half, IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion