tuscl

Should i ever pay more than $200 for a low end hoe ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Title asked all

18 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I could see $$ for an hour with a BP girl, but for 1/2 or bng that is highway robbery.
    $$ might fly in some clubs for a basic BBBJ/CFS hopefully with adaquate time negotiated up front, in my area (DETROIT) you get what you negotiate.

If $200 is for a low end hoe, I got two hands. Screw GPS! Masturbation- keeping pussy reasonably priced since hoes started collecting for it...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm about to hit this hoe up in the morning for a qv $100
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Never pay more than a penny to txtittyfag, his braces hurt when it sucks you off, Juice.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Gotta say no to a low end hoe.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rick even if she is average looking and sucks good dick with huge DD natural for $100. Also if you don't cum during the blow job tity fucking she rides real nice
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I know that some guys get in the mood for a 'slam pig' every so often. It's not my way, but I'd think that anything over $200 should include the ability to leave the lights on without experiencing low-level nausea.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    That is a tough hoe to row.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    $180-200 seems to be market clearing price around here. i'd rather find a quality and clean girl.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Gotta say no to a low end hoe"

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I think this may be the first time I said "brilliant!" to a rickdugan comment.

Unless you count the thread where he claimed he was hacked. Of course, my "brilliant!" for that thread referred to the possibility that he only pretended to be hacked and posted the thread to fuck with all of us! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree with the low end having the issue with the wrong kind of high mileage lol...health risk issues for sure it would at least seems

This is why I've been asking about the $500-$1,000 girls and looking into sugaring some in hopes I'm bot only getting a really sexy bitch but she will have low dick mileage and wouldn't need many clients to pay for her life style making her hopefully more clean from the health concerns
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Ishmael nailed it .... If the girl is just fugly and she's asking mid range prices move on.
    Lots of 'em out there, needing ca$h so it is totally a buyers market.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You can get a pretty nice looking woman for $200, but it's not a guarantee if it's a blind date.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Don't be a fool wrap that tool.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I've been paying anywhere from $350 to $500. Hmm...if only I had the impulse control to save and go to Follies every month.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Don't be a sucker Juice. Marry a dude.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, warhawks.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Juice, I'm not a guy who criticizes how other guys find their fun, but there is a lot of real estate in between a fat high volume girl giving it up for $100 or less and an expensive girl looking for $500 - 1000 per session.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion