tuscl

what happned to the San Diego guys ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
mickeya02 and JamesSD used to post almost every-day - they have been mostly M.I.A. for a bit now.

I wonder if they found some good pussy on the side and no longer have time for PL shit

10 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    Maybe they went across the border for some Mexican pussy, and can't get back into the good old US of A.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    got sick of sharing a state with that kook Lloyd Schoene and moved on.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Now that Trump is president they have nothing to complain about.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Wrong. Mikeya02 was livid, because even though Trump won the election, huge numbers of people still were opposing them. Mikeya02 could not understand that and he could not live with it. We could see that it was progressively driving him crazy, that people would not conform in their thinking.

I think Mikeya02 is really Steve Bannon, and that right now he has to stay close to his boss, try to help him stay out of trouble. Probably later he will be placed in charge of building the wall.

JamesSD? I do not really know what became of him. Maybe though he is also in DC helping Trump.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You're so ducking delusional SJG. Why would Steve Bannon be on a strip club website telling you how gay you are?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Rech got JamesSD so stoned he drove off the road into the bay.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I had contact with mikeya away from tuscl and haven't been able to get intouch for some time now...that's not a good sign as I spoke with him any time I wanted off of tuscl

He was a older gentleman and I pray he is ok but I'm assuming the worst and pray that God brings I'm into his Grace, and Eternal rest
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    JamesSTD got embarassed after his analysis of the market turned out to be completely backwards. "Most likely a bubble due to low rates" but then the market rallied on rate hikes. Almost at the top he said a couple of years back, since, supposedly, good job reports were a leading indicator of a top. Glad that he's gone.

mikey, OTOH, was a good guy and very funny. I hope he is doing okay.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    JamesSTD was very much a liberal. Because that's what most Californians are. And was definitely a guy who absorbed the what thought it was trouted as the truth by the majority around him.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Mikeya is a good guy maybe he's just taking a break.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion