tuscl

The sex doll brothel is real

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Thursday, March 2, 2017 1:02 PM
A brothel in Spain is staffed with sex dolls and only sex dolls that are not available anywhere else, and looking at a couple of these... that Japanese anime doll with the blue hair really works for me [view link]

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Why do this in places that already offer good real sex services? Save it for places which lack this, like most of the US SJG
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Lily was kinda hot. But until they can get a sex doll to simulate some serious pussy eating, I'll pass.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :) SJG
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    LOL @ lopaw
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Designing a mechanical tongue and an algorithm to move it in a way where it would excite a clitoris would be an advanced test for robotics engineers, most who have problems getting a date on Saturday night. Do I see a new Turing test in the making
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But why do they offer this in places already legendary for a great sex biz? SJG
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Of course they're all anorexic looking. No love for these thick bitches out here.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    lowpaw, you pinpointed why warm bodies are better than Astroglide.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I am just glad I don't work there. You couldn't pay me enough to clean these things out and get them ready for the next customer. If you read Spanish some of this was pretty weird.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    ^^ that would be totally disturbing, but add trying to interview the dude, dress the doll (after 'cleaning it) and arranging it as the client wants to find it (per the article) and doing this all with straight face.... My ultra sarcastic personality, I just couldn't do it. All the jokes and puns I could think of would be running through my warped brain. Then again, I just think I have a shitty attitude for any customer service gig
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Thinking about it a bit more I ain't that fussy, so just stick a pocket rocket in the doll's mouth and I'd be good to go :) But yeah the thought of where that doll had been and what had been done to it is disturbing. Anyone watch Westworld? If you have you'll understand the connection. And to have to clean it afterwards? Ewwwwwwwwwww.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion