tuscl

Houston

Monday, February 27, 2017 5:53 PM
Since my last post got so much criticism, looking for Houston advice. Haven't been in a while, but normally end up at chi as/Michaels. Tired of the hustle and looking for somewhere more laid back but with good mileage and fun. Any recommendations?

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Do you mean H town?
  • Prostone
    7 years ago
    Haha... very funny
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Do your homework. The main premise of this site is to collect reviews of strip clubs, organized by cities and states. There's a lot of information at your fingertips. To paraphrase one of today's top national quotes, "Who knew learning about strip clubs could be so complicated?"
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    H town used to be a notorious extras town but that has all changed and it's been a good decade since it's been known for that. Most people recommend St James although others call it a tourist trap.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    BTW - locals don't do strip clubs anymore, Houston is one of the biggest if not THE biggest city for Sugar-Baby/Daddy relationships.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Doesn't seem to be a go-to club in Houston these days - 3+ years ago Treasures was very popular but has not been the same since the city crackdown 3 or so years ago - reviews since then have been mixed. St James seems to have been the most popular over the last few years but reviewers often complained about not enough dancers and many of the dancers being locked-down by regulars or guys w/ deep-pockets - but even for St James seems the reviews have been a bit mixed the last few months. You may want to read some reviews for Centerfolds - seems at least it may have a decent VIP going for it if I remember correctly from some of the reviews.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Go to Houston for steaks, not strip clubs. I had one of the most memorable ribeyes of my life at Pappadeaux's in 2008
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    You will find much more extensive Houston and Texas intel on the [view link] website than this one. Houston used to be Disneyland for guys, with more adult entertainment options than you could count. Unfortunately, things have deteriorated over the last several years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion