tuscl

Demoting a CF

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I'm a firm believer in maintaining backups to the CF to eliminate dry spells.

Unfortunately I only have 1 club that I enjoy in a reasonable distance so I have keep the herd in a single pen. No, they aren't cows, but that was the best symbolism I could come up with.

Anyway, I met a new one that I added to the stable (they aren't horses either). She has quickly moved up the ranks, and I am tempted to turn #2 into CF and demoting CF to #2 status.

Here is my conundrum. I still enjoy CF. She has been my CF for almost 2 years and I want to keep enjoying what she provides. But I don't have the bank to handle 2 CFs at the same time, if that is even possible at the same club.

Does anyone have experience or suggestions on how to demote a CF to a #2 without sacrificing quality, only less frequently and while openly giving another stripper the business I had been giving her in the past?

Oh, one other thing... They both work the same shift.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It might be easier to try sucking your own dick. :) Good luck.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You're fucked and you know it ).
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Which one makes your dick harder...let the little head decide
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Tell both of them that you like both, so you'll be spending time with both. The one who bitches about it loudest gets demoted.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ROTFLMFAO

SJG

Miles Davis - So What
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOG…
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    This situation reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode.

Jerry wanted to replace his GF with her best friend. They came up with a strategy to ask for a 3some. As it turned out she was up for it but he couldn't follow through.

As, I mentioned earlier I'm not willing to spend what it would take to carry them both.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    I don't understand. Can't you just ignore the one you want to demote? I get that some girls will "expect" some money from you when they see you, but it's not a given. I guess I have a CF right now & when I see her she gets most of my money. But she knows that she doesn't get all my money, she sees me head back with other girls. Can't you just give her the not right now & move on to something else
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just be honest w/ her, you're just her customer not her husband of 10 years where she has feelings for you she does not have for anyone else - be tactful and communicate effectively but trying to let her down easy often works worst.

Or just ask your wife since she's a woman and can give you some insight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Actually, perhaps sorta hearing it from the horse's mouth per se may be a good idea, i.e. ask the girls on StripperWeb - seriously
  • K
    8 years ago
    be honest with her. She can have some of your business or none of your business . she will not be happy, but the other option is you being unhappy and you are the customer here.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I demoted my CF (suggestion from Estafador) and the service actually got better. I think her knowing there was competition was healthy.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    For a while last summer I had *three* CFs on day shift at the same club. In fact, one afternoon #1 sat on my lap, #2 sat next to me, and #3 was behind me massaging my shoulders! However, this inherently unstable condition couldn't last. It ended when #1, who was actually my favorite, took an extended break from stripping and became my OTC girl, which she remains to this day. In the meantime, #3 quit stripping and #2 told (and still tells) outrageous likes about #1 to try to destroy our OTC thing. More recently she's been telling outrageous lies about me to try to get me banned from the club!

I don't know if it's possible to peacefully demote one CF and promote another on the same shift. I liken it to traipsing, drunk and blindfolded, through a minefield. Good luck!
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Obviously time for a blowjob contest.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I demoted my CF at Rhode Island Dolls, although she has no idea why. Just started sitting with others and not even noticing she is on the roster, which given the tiny size of this club is difficult. In another month she can start again in the basic lap dance booth and try to regain her status. The best part? The last newbie I tried provided the single best dancing experience I have had in this no-extras club in at least 10 years.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    flagooner, this is a really good question because most of us have several dancers who know we're good for some cash. I tend to keep my harem small when possible; the most regulars I've had on one shift is 3 and even 3 is a handful. Both my #2 and #3 were very professional however, and when they realized what the pecking order was, they were respectful of it. I always took care of them in some way.

Many/most dancers can be quite catty and if this is the case, there's nothing you can do. You just have to cut them loose. You can't train a cat that has no interest in being trained, and I'm not spending money on a dancer out of guilt.

I only have one regular in the day shift and none in the night shift right now, and I like it that. Yes, you sometimes go home with money left over if no new talent caught your eye, but that's fine.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I rarely see strippers agonizing over the demotion of a regular customer (outside of a potential loss of income). I try not to worry about it any more than they do.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Thank you for the support/insights/advice.

We'll see how it goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion