tuscl

Barebacking ebony stripper in the VIP room

12 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    So?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, so what, I barebacked a black babe just the other day.

This guy went about it the wrong way, you are supposed to grab the pussy first like our esteemed (COUGH, COUGH) leader.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Talk about living dangerously....
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    My unfulfilled fantasy is to cream pie an ebony girl with big tits,
    but to be honest it probably isn't wise to BBFS strippers of any racial or ethnic backround.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't think pdude69 gets out much. Hey, are you the newbie on the pink site that wants to be a bouncer?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    It's all pink inside.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As always, dickbreath, your head is up your ass, that Tayshan dude is the dude you suck off every day while he skips school. LMAO
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Look at Hugh(?) making sure he is politically correct on a strip club website. How faggity can you be? Maybe that's why he has all those unfulfilled fantasies. That gay sensitive side of him is another sign of weakness those girls he tries to pay sex with end up turning him down because they're afraid he will also want an emotional relationship, too. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Political Correctness is all feminists' programming. I know because I was indoctrinated with that shit growing up. Except I learned that no woman, not even the staunchest feminist, will even really respect a man who acts like that. They say then want to. But deep down they won't. Time the shed that baggage.

Put [the girls] in a box and sit on them.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Not being PC but call it what you want, Meat.

Fact is I can have a fantasy about a particular type of girl- and know that any working girl who has BBFS with one client probably will do it with any client who offers enough ca$$$h. This is regardless of the demographic of the fantasy. STDs are equal opportunity. I don't want potentially incurable STDs because if I do the dumbass thing I won't be around to troll dumbasses like you. Self preservation is a concept, that's all.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    no box texas fag. let me steal your wealth. you're not doing anything useful with it.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Dude has a dick with a spine made out of licorice. Wtf with the limp dick hard on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion