tuscl

This is a problem if its true

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I hope that this is fake news
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-pla…

15 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Cook the books!

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    There are a lot of weasel words in that article (fallacious appear to authority). I feel compelled to red-line a lot of margin notes like "by whom?" "according to whom?" like one might see on Wikipedia. There was also a lot of "President Trump could use" or "he could do" which isn't facts that's astrology. So I'm starting to see what the right is talking about with fake news. Also I can't read the WSJ article it cites since it's behind a paywall. Who, what, when, where, why, how, bbbjtcnqns, people.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Who's the cute Asian on the far right??
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^juice said for a case of 4 locos and 3 fish tacos he'd get you her phone number.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Done!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Hey why shouldn't Trump lie...at least he can prove by medical records he was born here....unlike.....his predecessor and his lies about everything.... you can keep your physician, its not a tax, prices won't go up.....
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Trump can't even prove he paid his taxes like another dumbass that keeps posting here, medical records, really !!!!!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Generally I've been a Critic on Trumps economic policies (well, domestic and international policies as well), that said I think our country will know if it the policies are working by November 2018. So far I see a bunch of chaos and uncertainty, and people interpreting what they see depending on which information bubble they imbibe their world view from (e.g. Do you drink the Red Kool-Aid or the Blue Kool-Aid).
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Chaos and uncertainty, yes. But also Trump following some of the worst of what we have in America, Paul Ryan and the Ayn Randers.

SJG
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    8 years ago
    Come on 25 and tittyfag, stop picking on skibum.

Back home there was this weirdo crab that everybody used to pick on. We called him joethecrab.

All the other crustaceans were mean to joe. But I'm a nice guy. I'm a badass, suit-wearing crab. So I decided to befriend him.

You know what I learned when I talked to joe? When he was still a young crab some hairless apes grabbed him and put him in water. Then they started to heat the water. Fortunately, joe managed to make an escape! But being immersed in boiling water caused brain damage!

I bet something similar happened to skibum!

Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    But it's so easy he's not even low hanging fruit, he's already fallen off the tree and he's outside the fence. That's public property any one can pick oranges along the highway.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Yeah, this subject has been in the news. It's almost impossible to argue for 3.5% GDP growth with so many baby-boomers leaving the work force. Reagan and Clinton had that kind of growth, but they were coming out of recessions in both cases. Unless some sort of magic occurs, it's probably just more of Trump's alternative facts. Look at the experiment in Kansas where taxes were cut by Gov Brownback, which turned into a complete fiscal failure. Supply-side economics just doesn't work. Look at California (which is booming) and Kansas (which is a bust).

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think the real problem is that we have a president that so few trust that a story like this would only be credible with this mans lack of credibility or ethics.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ Trump is like your blowhard uncle Fred at Thanksgiving who never reads but who never shuts up. The only difference is that Trump has a billion dollars (although we never will know for sure).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Here's a thought. What about all of the regulations he's planning to roll back? and what of the tax law changes he's planning along with tariffs to Make America Great Again.

If the regulations were so stifling to business, wouldn't there be gains or growth in their absence, no?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion