tuscl

JS69, Why the change to option #1??

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
I am not the only one who wants to know why JS69 is transitioning from: 4.extras/sex and 5.Shopping for an OTC partner...
To: Good high contact lap dances but no orgasm...
The question on the discussion topic is from Future track star.
My guess is that JS69 is wants a "traditional" relationship with his DC, and I hope he keeps the DS as a Sugar Baby/Mistress because he really cares about the DS, because as his avatar said he is a D$ Luva.
Also I would like to read more details about his adventures with the other Dream Strippers.
John let us know, let us live vicariously through you.

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's kinda nice to have a woman suck my dick enthusiastically because she wants to and not to earn a big tip. Plus I'm saving a fortune cause dream strippers don't come cheap.

The DS and I still talk. I'm still in love with her and she's desperate to give me unlimited sexual delights. But I am afraid of catching an std.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I mentioned the other day in another thread I am in a similar situation as JS69. I am banging 2 women (one married, one divorced) for free. They both love to have sex (with me - yay!) they both do it for free, and they both give me very little drama. Actually the only drama I have is the soccer mom sometimes cancels at the last minute.

It won't last forever and neither are as hot as a 23 year old stripper, but they both are attractive, I don't have to worry about STD, drama, etc. it won't last forever but might as well take advantage of it while I can.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    8 years ago
    John; I see; It is being pointed out before that in America sex is never free, because we live in a capitalist society. So deal with it, and accept the gift from the Stripper Gods you are so blessed to be able to have sex with the DS, believe me the mayority of people don't have that pleasure in the civilian or stripper world.
    You have developed a good mutual benefit relationship with the DS, and as you mention before she preferred you over a wealthier person.
    The solution to your objections:
    1. Make more money and spend it wisely.
    2. Have STD testing every 3 months or so.
    If you really "love" the DS, or a least have some interest in her well being you should offer her a good deal, to help her transition to a good civilian situation while being your Sugar Baby/Mistress, make it a win win. Of course plan it to be for a few years, help her help you, like shailynn pointed out it won't last for ever, YOLO.
    I whish you good luck and I wish good luck to the DS.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Is CJKent the DS in disguise or Juice trolling?

I thought JS69 was setting up a date with the DS but I don't know if it ever happened.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm currently fucking 3 back page hoes, 1 waffle house chick and 1 Denny's chick for $100 or less

Sure their no 21 hot stripper but my wallet thinks me
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Wait until you start fucking some girls from Chickfila, chili's, and IHOP. That's the prime pussy.
  • NoReviewTroll
    8 years ago
    •" Is CJKent the DS in disguise or Juice trolling?"

Lol! That's what I was thinking too. CJ seems to REALLY want JohnSmith to start seeing the DS again. Maybe the DS is so hungry for his cash again that she's trolling to persuade him.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol

the DS hijacked JS69's phone one day when he was high and she found out about TUSCL. She's now posting cryptic things "fuck the DC, you need DS" "You should start paying your DS double JS69."

!!!!!!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith69 --> "I'm still in love with her and she's desperate to give me unlimited sexual delights. But I am afraid of catching an std."

I can certainly relate to that with an SO. That's about the only request I got from my wife was that "[I] needed to pay extra for [an STD-free girl]." I think that the case with most SOs, that you need to be careful not to bring something home to them with your philandering. That and the overall costs, too.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    John, I'm not sure if you're concerned about the STD from your risk or the risk of passing it on to your DC. That in either case, that'd very considerate of you. The DC should feel fortunate to have you.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    That would be very funny if Kent were the DS. But CJ has only reviewed one club in COI, and the DS has never been to a strip club in COI.

As usual, half of you say that I should by all means keep fucking the DS.

And half of you say that I should be faithful to the DC.

And Mary Jane changes my mind all the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion