tuscl

Gassagain Live: Oreo Cookies!

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
I'm appearing live at the Miami ethnic scene in late March, and I'm going to get stuck between two thick black chics creating my own "Oreo Cookies"!

If anyone wants to join we can make a double stuff Oreo, but only backs to backs along the wall at $5 dive bar. You also must be as pale as I am, otherwise the stuffing won't be as white. Wonder what it would be called if Juice was in the middle of a Body Club wall dance? A chacken sandwich?

Seriously though, I want 2 ebonies bouncing on both sides of me. At $5/dance you can't go wrong!

23 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Here's what type of Oreo Juice would be:

http://cdn.foodbeast.com/content/uploads…
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, PM Papi, no doubt he can point you to 2 hot thick black babes.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @ shailynn that's just rong you are gonna get band
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, dickbreath, as always you are full of shit.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You got gassagain.... pfffffffft
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Smells like a shitter now
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Smells like a shitter now
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Gassagain, you got wind again or are you seriously going to an all black club being as white as you are?

I'd luv to be there to see the stuffing get mixed between the chocolate.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Funny shit Shailynn. The Juice bit is awesome!

Seriously though, if anyone is around the end of March in Miami, I still am going to make myself Oreo cookies with 2 ebonies.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gaffigan, I hope that blacks start boycotting your.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I went to a rap concert and a strip club broke out! Wtf was I getting into today. This was the epitome of Flori-duh.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I hope blacks will follow my example Gaffigan, and boycott you.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dang - I somehow missed this thread back in Feb - anyway I'm on a SC sabbatical right now so I'm a no-go for now.

I read your Body Club review and seems it didn't go as well as you hoped - did you hit another club?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @ JimGassagain I thought you were gonna PM me to meet at the Body Club.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I'm really sorry 25, while my time is spared it is quite difficult to get away from my family time and hard to plan exactly when I can club so things happen at the last moment. I honestly didn't know the club trip would come to fruition.

Papi, I did hit Dean's Gold for a couple drinks, too. The girls didn't start dancing until almost 7:00 PM. By then I had to put my two little ones to bed and help spell my wife from her motherly duties.

Fuck off SJG! Your solo protest against me is nowhere close to putting a dent in my fan base. You'rejust jealous of my success, and hate me because of my popularity as everyone on TUSCL hates you and wishes you would just go away. Whereas everybody in my fan base wants me to continue with the great work I do in the entertainment industry.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't hate you Gaffigan, I find you to be a buffoon and a shameless spokes person for right wing media. And you ground yourself in crowd pleasing.

There is no way I would EVER want to be anything like you.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Then why would you boycott him SJG if you don't hate him?

Yeah, u make no sense SJG.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Yeah, you do hate me, SJG. Why else would you continue to troll this board after me? It is because you're ant-populism theory and hatred towards white people's success has you screaming a pro left wing agenda.

How many people are in the organization that you so called are "creating"? Sounds like your # is second to none!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Duck off SJG!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I could never be envious of people who live by social conformity. That kind of 'success' is just selling one's self.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Time you gtfoh you fucking troll.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG, why does everyone hate you? Is it because you're obsessed with non-conformity and always debating with people on opinions that don't matter?

Sad
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Two bits is a grudge holder!! Oh, and SJG still blows.

Bacon!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion