tuscl

What is the most expensive lap dance price shown on TUSCL for straight lap dance

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:35 PM
I thought that No 5 Orange Showroom Pub in Vancouver B.C. was at $40-50 but yesterday I saw one for $80 at Club Rouge in Richmond VA. Don't count prices for BJ's of FS at TJ clubs, etc.

55 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front Room GFE. Letting girls sell you dances is a chump's game. SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    SJG - If you can't answer a question, just fuck off.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Shadowcat, that is an answer. Fuck yourself. SJG
  • LoveThinBlondes
    7 years ago
    In Shadowcat's long, illustrious career on TUSCL, this is his best comment ever. Long live the Cat!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    LTB, I told you that you aren't even worth a comment. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If Shadow doesn't want to hear the range of opinion on a topic, then he should not post it. If he does and then he gets belligerent, then he should know what to expect. Shadowcat is redeemable. Many of the others on this thread are not. SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Propophyll should help you get some rest SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    25, you really are intent on earing a butt plug. SJG
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    SJG.... not everything has to be a philosophical discussion.... answer the question or shut the fuck up
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Those stock tips are working SJG went out and bought the entire production at the las Chavellas but plug factory, hear he spent a buttload
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Daddillac, read the thread or you shut the fuck up. If Shadowcat did not want to hear the range of view, he should not have started the thread. And he and you Daddillac need to understand what will happen if you get belligerent. SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hey Daddilac watch out SJG has a buttload of buttplugs
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Likely need even more than that for this forum. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SJG - every time I feel bad for you - you go and act like a complete faggot ass douche bag. Please go jump off a cliff - there's plenty in Santa Cruz.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well Shailynn, I certainly don't want you feeling bad on my account. I just want you to follow your mom's directives and stay out of trouble. SJG
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    hahaha, I work at Club Rouge! I even think the dances are expensive there. It sucks :( I've been on a dancer-cation so my memory is foggy but we don't even offer an $80 dance price. Cheapest is a $20 2-for-1 or $65 for a one song dance 'full contact' dance. If I'm not mistaken, the Paper Moon in RVA has like $50 air dances and $100 15min dances that are in a tiny chair and behind a translucent curtain. I'm pretty sure that place is the most expensive I've heard of. My strip club experience is limited though.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    MilaniCash.....you work at Club Rogue in Richmond, Virginia?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Sanjoselloydschoene can't even understand a simple thread that was a question on an actual price, fucking space cadet.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Virginia, most people say their strip clubs are horrible. My position on this board has always been that one should not let girls sell them dances, that that is a chump's game. Lap dancing originally meant lap sitting, front room. So instead, be feeding her money, and getting to know her, and try to get a front room makeout session going. Need to learn how to use talk to soften girls up. If she won't play, try to see her outside. But do not let her get you into a booth or back room. And don't listen to anything she says she is going to do. Makeout session in progress, or it goes no further. Talking about it does not count. Now after that, you can invite her to the backroom, like when your pants need to come down. Shouldn't have any problems doing it that way. And then be prepared, as likely you will end up waking up with her the next morning. SJG
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings If you call it working!! Hahaha, just kitten....that is my place of twerking as of lately.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    MilaniCash.....the reason I asked is because I live in Virginia I'm not a big fan of the clubs in Richmond, so therefore I don't go to them that often, but I've definitely gotta pay you a visit
  • DroidX
    7 years ago
    I paid $40 per dance at a club in London. The girl was Eastern European, and worth every penny. @sjg you didn't technically answer the question. You gave a response, but it wasn't an answer to: "What is the most expensive lap dance price shown on TUSCL for straight lap dances?"
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    @Govikings...I understand, they're garbage. I'm saving up for a car right now and once I finally get my wheels, I'm going to check out some other places. I like Rouge for what it is and where it is, it's the best club I've ever worked at as far as treatment from staff and customers, along with dancer relationships. Being a customer, I fully understand why not many like it and why some are hesitant or unwilling to get lapdances and stuff. If you ever stop by, definitely hit me up..It's fun with the right peoples!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Most expensive lap dance I've ever seen was $60 at M Bros. in SF. And the girls weren't even hot although I wouldn't pay that much even for a DS.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    $51 nude dance at night- Bare Elegance in LA.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    But who's actually buying lapdances at those prices?
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Damn, I love the ignore feature on TUSCL! Most expensive dances I've see were $40 nude dances at Club Rogue in Portland. I didn't partake. I'm spoiled by $10 and $20 dances.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I came for the original post, but stayed for the hilarious flame war.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    The most I have ever paid for a lap dance is $25. I hate to hear about $80 dances in some venues.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    The most I have ever paid is $25 -$40(typical price in most big cities) for a topless - nude dance. I do that to scout out the rules at the club(s). Many times the only way to tell what is available is to get a dance. Corvus where do you get a $10 dance, I have not seen a $10 dance other than a special and usually very shortened. A $5 table dance but not a lap dance in a separate area. (even Henry VIII is more than that)
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    SJG.... I did read the thread, Shadow asked "What is the most expensive lap dance price shown on TUSCL for straight lap dances?" I did not see him ask for an opinion, which is what you answered with. In the beginning your opinions were funny and I enjoyed your casual comments. Later I felt sorry for you that you had to voice your opinion about everything, your existence must be so miserable. Finally, it got to where it pissed me off to see your comments. You never give a straight answer on anything and only try to piss people off with your opinions. Honestly I don't think even you believe most of the shit that comes out of your mouth, you just want to be heard. Count me as one who is no longer listening Fuck Off SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    +100 SJG sucks donkey dick, literally.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    $25.00 around here, last night, bought full-contact laps, with any one of eight different dancers age 20 and below. The fattest one was maybe an ounce overweight. Chose that over extras. Money well spent.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Diamond Cabaret in Denver shows $40-50.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The $50 Bare Elegance dances were the most expensive I'd ever seen untilI I went to San Fran. Hard to believe that guys are stupid/desperate enough to spend that kind of money for 2-3 min with a naked girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    He Daddillac, if you start a thread, people are often going to give opinions coming from a different direction. If you don't like it: [view link] SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Fuckface SJG how do you not understand a question that has an actual answer, you fucking muppet.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    No SJG.... People don't do that.... Only fucking losers like you do...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you don't want a varying opinions, then don't start the tread. And above all, don't get belligerent or profane. Otherwise Daddillac, you should know what to expect: [view link] SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Hey guys - Give SJG a break. He can't help it if the best part of him ran down his mother's leg.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    hahahaha SJG gets fucking bitch slapped yet again. Is there anyone here who hasn't slapped him around yet?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Back to the thread..... When I visited Portland, there was this club (I forget the name of it) that charged $50 per song.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    $10 floor dances in the club's I visit in Tucson, Phoenix, Albuquerque. VIPs are more of course. And I don't go to all the club's. Curves in Tucson, HiLiter and BSC in Phoenix, although BSC dancers mostly don't like the floor dances preferring VIP; also both TDs club's in Albuquerque. I'm spoiled.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    $40-50 Canadian is something like $30-39 US right? That quite high, but not anything I've never seen before. Now $80 for one regular lap dance?! I don't know how they sell any. Blackjack's in Elgin, IL has had $30/$50 (topless/nude) dances for a while now. I don't think they sell many of the nude dances and they run hourly promotions of 2 for $50 topless and 2 for $80 nude (still crazy expensive) which seems to sell dances that otherwise wouldn't get sold. Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN sells one topless (they no longer have nudity after they started selling alcohol a couple years ago and business is way down) dance for $35. But they also have 2 for $50 and 3 for $65 all day, so most people don't buy just the one. Strangely, when they were nude the prices were $35, $50, $55 for 1, 2 or 3 so people almost always bought 3. You now get less for more. Scores in Stone Park, IL has had $30 topless dances for seemingly forever, but people keep buying them for whatever reason. Daisy Dooks in Davenport, IA sells a 3 minute topless dance for $25 and a 4 minute flashing nudity (they can't completely remove their panties) dance for $40, but on Tuesdays the $40 dances and their VIP rooms are BOGOF, so you get two of them for $40 and twice as much time in the VIP room for the regular price. IMO, Tuesday's the only day worth going for that club; even then it's barely worth it. All the other places I know that sell both topless and nude dances charge $10 more for nude, usually $20/$30 (topless/nude), so those places mentioned above seem like robbery to me.
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    Highest I have seen is $30 fully nude full contact touching everything but kitty in a club in Lawrence, KS. Somebody asked where you can find $10 dances? Another club in Lawrence has $10 full contact topless dances all day every day.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    shadowcat, you got the language you deserved. I hope you understand that. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ And SJG, you've deservedly accumulated the most enemies on TUSCL. I hope you understand that.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Breath of fresh air here, lets apply logic to the arguments we have seen in this thread to this point (with apologies to Shadowcat for wandering from his topic) A thread is posted postulating "Which color in the visible spectrum of light has the highest rate of vibration" (assuming what normally seen is the visible spectrum of the human eye). I would think "Seeing is a chumps game" would be totally an irrational answer, and I would think challenging the poster for propagating alternative facts and being a total troll would be in order, Savvy? It can be absolutely true that some things are detectable in the infrared or ultraviolet spectrum and radio astronomy can 'see' things you can't photograph in a telescope. Still, we are talking the visible spectrum. The correct answer should probably be violet, or a certain frequency in angstroms... NOT some version of 'Seeing is a chump's game'. Its not about an abstract opinion in this case, its about quantitative observations by observers. SJG I call you out! You have all the intellectual scruples of Kelleyanne Conway.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    HRG, if someone doesn't want to see the range of opinion on a topic, then they should not post it. Shadowcat got belligerent and profane, so he got what he had coming. And then all these self appointed content enforcers, they are just going to have to learn to live with it. SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Wait? Shadowcat Belligerent? I think the person who is out of control here is the TOTAL FUCKTARD who persists in taking over threads and in this case was parroting a line that he has whipped like a dead horse to where people are sick of hearing it. The game gets played differently in clubs across the nation because there are different jurisdictions- some of them are in the bible belt, sometimes its club management or local tradition. Front room friendliness sounds great where its available but you have to respect that what you can do in other parts of the country may not be how things are done in San Jose. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU REFUSE TO GET THRU YOUR HEAD SJG. "Californication" isn't everywhere, hell San Francisco was once a hot spot and its gone TO hell. Sometimes people want to know HOW MUCH dances are in the VIP ROOM because they know some things might not play in the front room. Sure, Club, bouncers, all take a big cut, not to mention tipping the dancers. But here's the point SJG, INFORMED CONSUMERS CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES on HOW MUCH THE EXPERIENCE IS WORTH TO THEIR POCKETBOOK. YES I'M YELLING at someone who has blinders on and refuses to see when his redundant talking point gets in the way of further communication. That's my beef in a nutshell, I'm sticking to it . Sorry if you feel butthurt or disrespected, but you keep parroting the same shit and we aren't buying it!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ TL;DR HGR, Shadowcat was the one who got belligerent and profane, so getting his own language back was suiting. SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    You know the world is upside down when SJG is saying tl;dr :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Okay SJG here's a synopsis since my last entry was TL;DR : SPEAK TO THE HAND BITCH. You have no respect for other board users. I'm done talking to you or listening to you. Fuckoff!!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Hugh, Join my organization, it has actual members and is working more and more each day. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    HGR, whatever you say. I have stated my position to you clearly a couple of times. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion