tuscl

Christie Brinkley and her Daughters

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Christie is the only 63-year-old woman I want to date. But she won't return my phone calls.

http://www.radass.com/christie-brinkley-…

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    For a nominal fee, I'll give you directions to her place in Telluride, jack. :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Maybe she doesn't like lasagna.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Maybe she thinks you are Juice
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If my wife looks that good when she's 63 and is still with me, I'd give away a nut and a toe today.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^You can't give up a nut, maybe a few toes but you'd need both of your nuts for someone looking that good
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You gotta give her credit for maintaining herself looking that good over the decades.

The blond daughter is def a hotty - the brunette not bad but didn't get Christie's looks.
  • Jackmd
    8 years ago
    You do NOT want to date her. She is twice divorced for failure to provide extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She does come across as a bit of a prima-donna
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    The brunette is only there b/c who her mother is.

I was never a Brinkley fan, I'm more Kathy Ireland.
  • vajmon
    8 years ago
    Christie still looks good. But at 63 a little too old for my tastes. I bet her pussy is all dried out and leathery. I would bang the blonde (think name is Sailor) in a heartbeat. But the other one (looks like Billy Joel) is downright ugly. Would have to put a couple of bags over her head before would bang her!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    They're all too old for me but I'd be willing to fuck the blond with the tiny tits.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Both of the daughters are hot, IMO. As is mom.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Of the three in the photo, mom is the hottest to me. Always did think Christy was a fine looking lady. Not many 63 year olds can pull of looking that good at that age. Sofia Loren comes to mind.

But I have to think up close and in the flesh I'm sure she doesn't look nearly as good as she does in those retouched photos. And as someone mentioned above her pussy is likely to be well used, very well used.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion