tuscl

Boycott Larry Fisherman!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Instead of staring a petition to remove anybody on TUSCL, we should boycott those who start stupid juvenile discussions and boycott them. The guys like Larry Gay Fishticks only start stupid discussion posts to garner attention, even negative attention. Any attention is good for them, so let the boycott begin. Amen!

20 comments

• WTFlock
    8 years ago
    Since Larry, Clackport, Missionary, and P-Nemesis are all the same person, does that mean we have to boycott all of them?

See here for proof:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
    You hurt me so bad. You hurt me so so bad. Lol.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Rofl! You hurt me so bad....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    How fucking stupid is larryfishsticks:

1. Tries to deny he is p nemisis / clackport even though they have asked the same exact questions.

2. Makes fake reviews by recycling info from pervious reviews on clubs and condensing them.

3. Lies about the amount of money he spends in the clubs.

4. Best of all is his nickname is the twitter handle of the Caucasian wack rapper named "Mac Miller"

Keep embellishing Fishsticks - and the dumbfucks on here will keep supporting you even though you started fights with them over a year ago under the clackport alias.
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I thought he was making all kinds of money rapping on songs and hanging out with John Legend, dropping all kinds of new songs on his new record? How can he find time to post on here if he's made the big time?

Huh. You mean someone isn't who they say they are on here? Or has multiple aliases?

I guess it's true: "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."

I'll add: "For entertainment purposes only".
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Tuscl is unique on the internet. It offers the one place where one can have multiple aliases and post comments or reviews under any or all of them. I used to think that was a down side. But I can see the upsides. There's also no moderation and no banning. Tuscl is very unique. I feel like I just wrote a haiku.

But writing fake reviews, if true, is over the line. Bad reviews, eh, I guess I'm guilty there. But fake?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    "You hurt me so bad" Txtittyfag. Or alias of Clackport pnemesis!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I called him on his very first post but little Larry's elevator doesn't go up to the top floor.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^the elevator only needs to go to the basement to be on the level of most dialog on this site, threads like this especially.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Now that's not nice Hugh you calling little Larry a basement dweller. )
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
    I don't wish badly on anyone. I hope the kid does find whatever happiness and success he's looking for.

That said, he was definitely blowing smoke by pretending to be this huge overnight success in the music industry that was touring the country and getting super rich.

https://twitter.com/pnemesis24

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3HQfkj…

He only has like 100 Twitter followers and his hit song on YouTube has about 100 views. Not sure we'll see him at the Grammy's anytime soon. My guess is that he or his manager paid John Legend to appear on that one song of his. I guess "fake it til you make it" is his motto.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Meat72, I misread the post. You're against stupid, attention grabbing posts (for validation). In that case, you're right, don't feed the trolls should apply. I agree.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ This guy!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "He only has like 100 Twitter followers and his hit song on YouTube has about 100 views. Not sure we'll see him at the Grammy's anytime soon. My guess is that he or his manager paid John Legend to appear on that one song of his. I guess "fake it til you make it" is his motto."

No, he just rapped over an existing John Legend track. It's very common in rap songs where lesser known artists will add verses to an existing track. It's also common with popular rappers where they will make a song, then do a "remix" where they will delete a few of their verses on the track and add new verses from another rapper. All you need is a computer and ProTunes or a few other music computer applications. In other words, Juice could "appear" on a track easily with John Legend as well.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol what is the implications for your jouvinslle boy juice ???
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry Fishing4Dicks cracks me up win is right wing homosexual behavior agenda
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion