tuscl

Has a stripper ever farted near you?

Sunday, February 5, 2017 4:40 PM
Has a stripper ever farted near you?

9 comments

• JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Yeah, but she blamed it on me and no other dancers would dance for me after that.
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Pussy farted during a lap dance. Ended it on the spot
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Probably.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    With over 40 years of clubbing, it has happened a number of times. Most often at clubs where I would eat a meal with a Fav. No big deal unless the smell was rancid. In that case, just move to other side of club or VIP.
  • indymovieman
    8 years ago
    I thought it happened last night. As soon as this stripper sat down, I smelled this horrible stench. I quickly realized she didn't fart...it was her breath. It smelled like she literally had a piece of shit in her mouth. It was awful. Needless to say, I ended that conversation quickly and told her I wasn't interested.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Recently when I was doing my ATF doggy style a little fart snuck out. I asked if it was a commentary on my lack of rhythm and she ignored me.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Probably. How can you tell with the volume of the club music? I know I can't hear my own.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I have had a couple of girls through the years that I have stopped a table dance because of odor. Either they farted or they forgot to wipe.
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    Yes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion