tuscl

So many haters

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I try not to comment about what is in the news but I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a
constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time! Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw
in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and
there's nothing you can do about it. I know its just going to get worse over the next several days, but like it or not, Tom
Brady is in the Super Bowl.

11 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Funny!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Tom Brady, qualified to be President!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Sad thing is, he really would be better than Herr Trump :-/
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Ha! Ha! Thanks for not writing about Trump.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Yes too many haters and not enough lovers out there.

Let's enjoy life and stop protesting so much.
    Hopefully the economy will boom, trade will grow, and we can all live peacefully together while strip clubs with hot girls with lots of extras open up in very American city.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    paychecks up - taxes down
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Uh-oh....

Brady is going to have to come up with an amazing comeback.

Maybe he'll come up with some type of alternative facts to get the Patriots back in this game.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ah i think i would rather see tom in the white house than the superbowl. doesnt matter though. nobody is hating on brady for getting embarrassed on the biggest stage in pro sports.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Did chessmaster post before that incredible overtime win?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion