tuscl

what is the most you will pay for high mileage?

chessmaster
Illinois
?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Do you mean good contact dances or up to extras?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I will shit on my bosses desk
  • latinalover69
    8 years ago
    200 bj, 100 hj,
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    $350. Quality actual goes way down if you pay more than that.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Here about 80% of the dancers include a hj in a 15 min room, which is ordinarily $40 to the house and $100 to the girl. I tip the bouncer and dancer.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    WTF is this auto trader BTW I only buy new cars who the fuck wants a hi mileage old car.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's about time you came back here - I miss you bitching about everything!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I've been spoiled. I hate paying more than $10/song, but I get a lot of them.

I'll go as high as $20 in a pinch but am really picky.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ That's is for high mileage lap dances. Two way touching/groping.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I give $10 dance for blow jobs over the pants/shorts, and I don't even ask. They're expected. If I receive them there is usually a tip of $10 or $20 after 2-3 songs, and the girls are happy to do this over and over. I never have to wait more than 30 minutes, so I've never ventured into the world of extras. Seems too high risk and high cost for both parties engaging in ITC sex. Diseases are bad.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    One club around here provides a handjob with 3 $20 all nude dances. BBJCIM is about 190 including fee to club and dancer for q 15 minute CR.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    High mileage is subjective.
    I recently received high mileage nude lap dances from several different girls for $20 each. That was the going rate for dances in that club.
    I have also received much lower mileage topless dances for more money in other clubs and areas of the country.
    If you count extras as high mileage then that varies wildly depending on the girl, club, area!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Round here: misdemeanor in fourth degree, $300 fine and not more than 30 days jail.
    Misdemeanor in first degree (more than twice repeat offender), $1000 fine and not more then 180 days jail.

^^^ I guess that's most one could pay. Touching a nude or semi nude dancer is against codified city ordinance.

Semi nude is: (less than opaque covering of) any portion of breast below areola or any portion of buttocks, but shall exclude any portion of cleavage exhibited by dress, blouse, shirt, or bathing suit or other clothing. Booty shorts and skirts fulling covering buttocks are excluded.

Full nude is: any part of areola, genitals pubic area, vulva, perineum, anus, anal cleft or cleavage, or pubic hair by less than opaque covering. Less, topless here is technical "nude" lol.

So we're no even allowed to touch their shoulders. So all mileage is strictly air dances but almost all of them do 1-way touching otherwise they'd make no money. Some dancer, a small few, allow you to touch outside of waist, hips, outside thigh .. but that's rare since it's a $300 ticket if undercover or vice catches you. And based on the police blotter in the newspaper, it happens a lot. Dances are normally $10 or $15, no touching, with bikini. So I tip the girl, if she permits touching at all.

Welcome to right wing and left wing America. ;)

The sad commentary is I would risk the same $300 fine if I just took her to a hotel and fucked her versus if I just touch he innocently in the club. How fucked up is that?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I only buy semi-private dances. I don't spring for rooms. If she's really good I might stack upwards of 6 dances but typically I buy 2. Based on my circumstances on her risk, I tip her $10/20/40 for mileage, depending on how high the mileage was, according to Chili Palmer's tip schedule.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Seeing as how everything written on this site is fiction, any prices named are purely conjecture and have no relation to the otherwise wholesome and family -oriented activities occurring in your local cabaret or gentlemen's club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You need to specify what you mean w.r.t. high-mileage.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree with Papi_Chulo. The OP might state where on the dispater scale his believe of where "high mileage" lies. "Extras" probably start at 004 or lower. Some might argue a different cut off point. Please see below:

http://archive.zbone.com/zone/dispater.h…

Last updated 05/20/2014 02:43:09

Dispater Codes
    When Dispater first posted these codes on ASSC, I thought it was pretty silly and dismissed them as a joke. However, soon after the posting, people started using them and expanding on them. Before I knew it, it became a defacto standard on ASSC when describing some iffy events. I have corrected some spelling errors but pretty much left the post as is, so don't complain to me about it.

If you have found this link, you are truly a dedicated reader. I purposely made this link hard to find so only the "in" crowd would know what we are talking about.

The meaning of these numbers will not be posted with said reviews. I am assigning arbitrary numbers to certain special bonuses one occasionally encounters HERE, in this post, for reasons of privacy. Other ASSCers might have other 'specials' they think should be on the list, or they just might want to say 'get rid of this f*cking shit' :)

001 S.I. The position of this special should make it's meaning obvious, when seen relative to other specials.
    002 Cream Pie Time to get that tongue extension.
    003 B.J. I think we all know what this one is.
    004 Gyno Show Is there a doctor in the house?
    005 H.J. Hand version.
    006 Clit Massage Like 004, but on the surface only.
    007 Magic Fingers To be a 007 agent, must be 'wandering' at the *customers* discretion [above the waist].
    008 Feeding Has to be nipples *in* the mouth.
    009 Stick Shifting What gear am I in now? Must be overdrive ;-)
    010 Involuntary 007 This is where the dancer takes your hands and places them at *her* discretion.
    011 Stevie Wonder See glossary.
    012 Spring Cleaning Dancers give you a bath with her tongue. Mere nibbling doesn't count here.
    013 Forward Grind This is in the Missionary Position; also included here is when the dancer saws the 'unit' with one leg.
    014 Ass Grind Your standard SC grind.
    015 Basic Nibbling Tame but I still like it.
    016 Extra Peek Only counts as a special when the private dance is supposed to be topless.
    017 Shoulder Massage Sam's won't even allow these. Sheez.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No extras. Just lapdances.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    $20 is the most I have ever paid or will pay for any lap dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For me high-mileage is good 2-way contact, if I don't get that then I'm not interested in a dance no-matter how cheap - FIV and titty-sucking would make it very high-mileage but I don't have to absolutely have that thus not willing to pay extra for it.

For me $20 is as high as I would to go and it has to have at least good 2-way contact - unfortunately in South FL dances are $25 in the mixed clubs but $5 or $10 in the black clubs, thus I do about 90% of my SCing in the black clubs and only go to the $25 places once in a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion