tuscl

LeBron Vs. Sir Charles

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw…

When Charles threw a guy through a window it was in Cleveland. Coincidence? I think not!

12 comments

• pensionking
    8 years ago
    Charles has a point. Instead of whining that your teammates aren't good enough (or jumping from team to team looking for better teammates), just STFU and play with what you are given, if you are so great.

MJ hated Bill Cartright. Disliked Toni Kukoc. Mistrusted (if not hated) Dennis Rodman. Just shut up and win.

Fuck you LeBitch!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Charles Barkley is a has been who has breathed new wind by being a pundit- no problem there, that's a tradition in American sports. The problem is that Barkley is turning himself into a bitch- the Joan Rivers of basketball commentary.

LeBron James is about being classy. Barkley should stick to barking about what happens on the court....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    LeBron thinks "where the fuck is my Kevin Durant acquisition from the off-season!?!?!?"

Part of this is his fault, he shouldn't have demanded they keep idiots like Shumpert and JR Smith. They are decent enough players but not for the money they're getting from the Cavs. LeBron wants more but he emptied all Gilberts willing to give out. Make it work LeBron!!!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I disagree Hugh, I find LeBron to be very classless the vast majority of the time.

However, I think Charles Barkley is still very obviously bitter about having never won a ring. That's gotta be rough. So if there is one thing LeBron and I agree about it is that Charles is a hater. Although I agree this time about what Charles said about LeBron. Lol

I've always found LeBron to be a whiny bitch who ruins the game of basketball for me and it seems he feels as if he is god's gift. Be a whiny bitch or be arrogant, don't overload me with both.

Hate him, wouldn't wanna date him.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    This is why MJ will always be the best to ever play. It ain't the skills......IT IS THE WILL!!!! To do whatever it takes to WIN !!!!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I don't see any problem with what either said. It was true. I do think LeBron came across as a crybaby though. And I do respect him.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If y'all would stop watching that so called "pro" basketball, and watch where the *real* players are, in college, your actually be entertained. :)
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    real players - the nhl. guys thee don't sit out games to rest ala popovixh, lebron, etc. and the hits these guys take would make most nba guys cry attempted murder. i wonder how lebron would have handled the likes of the bad boys pistons or even the pat riley knicks of the 90's.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    lebitch is scared of the Warriors
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh don't worry, I watch a lot of college ball, I do keep up with the NBA once the 2nd round of the Play-offs hit. Things can often get interesting then.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    LeBron is a typical entitled millennial. He thinks because he has talent that he is entitled to win and deserves to be surrounded with talent. LeBron wouldn't have survived the Bad Boys or the Knicks or the Bulls or the Celtics or the Lakers or the Jazz of the 80s/90s.

You're not entitled to a championship just cuz your good -- just ask Patrick Ewing and Barkley and Karl Malone and John Stockton and on and on.

STFU and play with what you have.

PS Georgemicro is correct -- college hoops is superior entertainment! The top 20 this year are super fun to watch.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    What kind of clown openly opines about his "future legacy" mid-career?

Legacy is for OTHERS to determine AFTER you retire. That he is voicing concern over his own perceived future legacy is more evidence of how self-absorbed he is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion