tuscl

For those who work out

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Sunday, January 29, 2017 9:26 AM
So how do you find treatment my fellow bodybuilders/exercise buddies before and after transformating your body? Any positive reactions? Better servicing? More touchy feely?

19 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Not exactly on topic, but cardio exercise (cycling and swimming) plus some weight lifting is part of my pre-sex ritual. I think it stirs up the endorphins, which in turn increases sex drive and results in better sex.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If you look a lot better and are thinner, overall you get approached by dancers you don't know a lot faster has been my experience.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I had one dancer one time in the last year start pulling my shirt off at the stage while attempting to tip her. I wasn't sure if she wondered if I had six pack abs or what but I don't and was surprised. I prefer dancers don't try to take off my clothes while at the stage. Although one time a dancer pulled my belt off with her teeth while tipping her at the stage and that was sexy. I need to get a new belt that slides easier. All those lap dances make belts a bit rough in the front.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    There's a tuscl crowd that completely buys into the StripperWeb line that the girls are perfect economic actors who aren't influenced in any way by anything but money. The fact is, the girls give relatively better treatment to regulars, to guys they are relatively less disgusted by, to guys when they're in a better mood, etc. It has nothing to do with them being actually attracted -- just look at it as being less repulsed ;) I looked my absolute worst in my mid 30s; 5 years later, I'd completely transformed, and the difference in treatment by the girls was clear and obvious. Obviously, some of the verbal comments were just hustle, but the level of touchy-feeliness was completely different. No other change in how I SCed, how much I spent, etc. Yes, if you have money, the girls will deliver, but all other things being equal, the less repulsive you look, the more they'll deliver. I am currently closer to mid-30s shape, and the reliable extra-good treatment has predictably dried up.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Well you shouldn't workout for impressing people but it's always nice to be acknowledged.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    no doubt looking better improves the chances.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If you're showered, smell good and don't have bad breath, (I would think those are no brainers but you'd be surprised...) most strippers will deliver regardless. If you are in decent shape and a stripper is attracted to you they may go the "extra mile" or put more "passion" into your VIP session. Whether it's bullshit or not, I met a stripper once (we were the same age) and she took me back into the VIP room and ripped my clothes off and fucked my brains out. We didn't even negotiate a price and when we were done she said "pay me whatever you want." I was shocked, and she added "I was really horny and I thought you were sexy, I wanted to fuck you." She ended up spending a good 2 hours with me after our VIP trip, as long as I kept buying her drinks she was happy.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    If you're talking about treatment from strippers, it might help a little bit, but the bulge in your wallet is much more important to them.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Shai -- yeah, I have a lot of little stories, not quite at the level you describe, that never happened when I was in my flabby period, happened all the time when I was in shape, and don't happen anymore now that I"m relatively flabbier again.
  • Ironcat
    7 years ago
    Pumping iron is my hobby, so I am in good shape. I have always been (I was a college wrestler and the work ethic never left me), so I can't really make a comparison. I do notice many dancers lifting my shirt and feeling me up during dances, but also agree that if you have the money it doesn't really matter - of course hygiene will always affect the dance quality.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    --->"I do notice many dancers lifting my shirt and feeling me up during dances, but also agree that if you have the money it doesn't really matter" It DOES matter -- if you weren't in shape, 0% of those dancers would lift your shirt and feel you up, all else being equal. If all you care about is the BJ (or whatever), then yes, the girls will do that for a fat guy or a fit guy. But if you care about the quality of the rest of the experience -- well, just gain 15 pounds of flab and see how many strippers are rubbing on your, and how much they touch you versus today. I think guys get a little wrapped around the axle around "will she blow me even if I"m fat?", and the answer is OF COURSE, tuscl PLs prove that with every trip; "will the experience be the same between a flabby and a fit guy, all else being equal?", and the answer is often no.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It may make some differece in that perhaps she'll get more into it but it's not a huge difference maker b/c more often than not dancers hit up the old guys and it's not b/c of their bod
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I work out every day but I'm not a bodybuilder. My body is already perfect. :)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    damn shailynn... so fuckin HOT!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I have a moderately hairy chest. If I wear a shirt with an open collar that makes it obvious, there are a significant number of girls who will lift my shirt and run their fingers across my chest. This happens even now, when I'm no longer in the greatest shape. I do t see most of them doing that to others.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Yes. I shucked 50 pounds and no longer have a gut, usually dressed business casual. 12 inch difference in chest to waist... Chest being bigger, unlike the pear shaped guys. I also shower and wear clean clothes and keep relatively well groomed. All this makes a difference, and the girls appreciate and even compliment it.
  • screamineagle10
    7 years ago
    oops. Im a 67 year old PL ,not a body builder but in real good shape,clean,showered,active,fun attitude etc.Of course i know its about the money but if someone comes in that is respectful,can carry on a conversation and make them laugh it makes their day go by a little more [view link] pays off in the back where instead of just going thru the motions a lot more can happen.All have told me they dont like big belly's and one of my favs says she wont even dance for someone that has one.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Yes. I shucked 50 pounds and no longer have a gut, usually dressed business casual. 12 inch difference in chest to waist... Chest being bigger, unlike the pear shaped guys. I also shower and wear clean clothes and keep relatively well groomed. All this makes a difference, and the girls appreciate and even compliment it." I have a feeling most of the guys saying "it makes no difference" haven't actually experienced it -- it's just something they (want to) believe. Has anyone on the thread gone through a significant, noticeable body transformation and did NOT see any difference in touchiness etc from the girls? Again, this isn't to say a girl won't give a BJ to a flabby guy, just like she'll give one to a fit guy, no difference there ... just that all other things being equal, there is a clear difference in how it's done (touchiness etc)
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I don't get appreciated for my exercise induced physique. I get appreciated for what I am not because of it. As one dear stripper once said. : I can't enjoy sucking a dick if the guy can't even see it when he sits down:.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion