tuscl

Thinking about quiting Tuscl for good

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I clearly don't have any friends. Obviously people laugh at me and not with me like I miss lead myself to believe.

Also I've learned all their is to know about having sex with stripper's...part of the reason I joke and go off topic is because their is nothing else to learn.

The reason tuscl is at all valuable is the reviews when I want to travel and catch something new...when it comes to my geography I'm the master at my domains.

Instead of torturing people that obviously don't enjoy my friendship I guess this is a final good buy....

Pm me if you want to swap contact information to keep in contact away from tuscl since I probably will not 100% return to the board but will be logged in once in a blue moon when I travel to write a review or to read one

God bless
Juice

16 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol! Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yeah but who's going to duck with BigDickSammy on here? It's not a task to be taken on lightly, amongst other faggits like Rick Dugan and Larry Fishsticks.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    Screw you Johnny! Am I doing this right?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Something to think about in regards to knowing all there is about clubbing and strippers.

Things change and evolve. Some cities might become more or less tolerable with enforcement over time. It's always good to check in once in a while and see what the current environment is in any given city if you haven't been there in a while.

For example, I see a change coming to the Detroit city limit clubs. Seems like the clubs located within the Detroit city limits are now changing their VIPs (remodels) and policies due to many visits by LEO recently. I think most of the "fun" in coming years will be at clubs outside of the City limits of Detroit (think Romulus, Dearborn, downriver communities, etc).

I hope I'm wrong and things stay the same for club goers. But from what I've heard, there has been a lot of pressure to get clubs in the Detroit limits to change their VIP set up. Some are holding out (Coliseum and Penthouse are few resisting) but the clubs that do not change are facing fines as well as the dancers facing fines. And I've heard the fines are pretty hefty. Which will eventually probably drive some of the dancers to other local cities where dance cards are not required.

I have no idea if this will continue to be a trend or not, I just don't like the way it seems to be going. However, as with anything else, if there's a will, there's a way. But with less private VIPs, it's going to make things more difficult for extras in some clubs...
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    warhawks, was this reply intended for this thread? No disrespect, but I don't see the connection if it was.

juicebox69, you should hand out. Sometimes we laugh at you. Sometimes we laugh with you. And sometimes it's a little of both! But it's all brilliant! ;)
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Juice, you are the biggest attention whore on any strip club or monger board, male or female, that I've ever encountered since I first logged online in 1997. You will no longer leave TUSCL that you will stop stuffing your face with extra portions of ranch dressing, or lying about going to any strip clubs at all (that's why you meet TUSCL members anywhere but a strip club).

There's nothing any of us can do to stop you from polluting this board with your illiterate, abject stupidity and what passes for "thoughts," but at least stop being such a little bitch about it when you don't get the 150 replies to a thread you so obviously need to stoke your patheticly low self-esteem.

CP
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO...I'm Bake like a Backed Potatoes
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @ChilliPalmer: at least Juice makes the board fun. What do you contribute beyond whining?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Liar
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    thanks for the love of the brother hood guys
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think that's the record for someone saying they were quitting and then returning.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lmfao im da mane
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice, this forum needs you. You are the most fun and the most entertaining.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    No worries mate...not going anywhere
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    To much love from members to ever stop tuscl...take a brake yeah I can see this...but stop for good ? Not until I'm dead...tuscl 4 life
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion