tuscl

Drugs effect on stripper weights

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have noticed dramatic weight loss in some strippers when they have stopped taking drugs. Especially heroine. And then when they start taking them again, they thin down again. My question is, is it the drugs or the life style that goes along with the drug use that causes the changes?

11 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    That's a good question! I always assumed it was a "I forgot to eat... and don't have any money to eat, anyway" thing.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Smoking crack speeds the metabolism while killing the appetite causing radical weight loss and slack skin when the body begins to feed on itself. In women it burns up the layer of adipose tissue under the skin giving the loose skin and them always being cold.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Yeah, coke in any form is an appetite suppressant for sure.
    What about meth and heroin? Those seem to have drastically surpassed crack in popularity
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Good points. The weight swing of strippers is incredible and can only assume it is due to drugs.

Have you noticed they gain a lot of weight when using marijuana. Basically they are stoned sitting in front of the boob tube eating.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well there you go Juice, you've been wanting to lose weight - there's some suggestions up above.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Girls who go off heroin by taking methadone tend to gain large amounts of weight. Methadone leaves people functional, but I understand that it's even more addictive.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    All amphetamines ramp up your metabolism and most amphetamines have the effect of appetite suppression. Heroine is a rare exception as a narcotic that also suppresses appetite.
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    There is maybe only two girls at the club I work at that have a drug problem. Eventually both of them had to get off of them for some periods of time (either jail time or rehab/getting clean), and when they came back to work months later, they went from string bean to jello. While one of them is trying to exercise and get healthier to lose the excess weight, the other is simply returning to her bad habits to get back to her old lithe shape.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; psychiatric drugs like anti-depressant and ADD drugs also often kills the person's appetite
  • Austin1
    8 years ago
    I always notice the girls at follies gaining weight. One month they look attractive and 4 weeks later they have gained 15 pounds of belly, and cellulite.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion