tuscl

THE BEST VIP ROOMS IN HOUSTON CLUBS?

Friday, January 27, 2017 7:48 AM
Anyone like to spend money & time going back to the VIP room? What club in Houston has the best VIP or Champagne Room? Is it obviously private, where the gals get down and party? Heard that it's on a crackdown these days.. Holler at me and thanks for the feedback!

6 comments

• SCOTCHGUARD
    7 years ago
    i'm confused...what is going on?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    The group ethics are inimical to folks who haven't contributed (in the form of reviews or contributions on the forum) requesting information. Although sometimes someone comes through, so hang tight. I'm interested in the answer, too.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    lol, and plus, txtittyfag and txtittyfag. don't like each other. We think one of their baby momma's cut the other
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't think we have a resident Houston expert as a regular on the board right now - from what I read there was a crackdown in Houston around 2013 and subsequently many clubs either removed their VIPs or made them open - off the top of my head the only club I know has fairly private dance booths that have a curtain I believe is St James, St James supposedly is not affected by Houston city-limits ordinances b/c of where it resides. I also recall some reviews of Centerfolds where fun was had I believe in a 2nd floor VIP but not sure how private it is.
  • SCOTCHGUARD
    7 years ago
    Ha, thanks @subraman... my bad, didn't know group ethics but that makes sense... so txtity's are two different people? ha! @Papi_Chulo, I kind of picked up a little bit of info per the reviews.... sounds like it may be a crap shoot and just check it out myself. Thanks for all the help!
  • SCOTCHGUARD
    7 years ago
    Papi_Chulo and Subraman.... visited Centerfolds a couple of nights ago... great VIP area and exceeded expectations... I wrote a review and everything that I read from the other guys was SPOT ON.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion