tuscl

Girl who doesn't do extras who works at an extras club

Fit2Go
Florida
Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:47 AM
What do you make of a girl who works an extras club but doesn't do extras. I've seen this girl 2x now at a predominantly extras club in Tampa, where most of the girls are in the 6-7 range or below. But this girl is a 9.5-10, probably a more Mons Venus looking girl. Whereas EVERY other girl here seemingly offers extras, she ardently rejects providing them. Why is she is at this extras club? What am I missing?

14 comments

• Estafador
    7 years ago
    Because she's easily the hottest girl there. I'm sure some PLs are willing to sacrifice extras to get a dance with her.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Maybe she likes the club and the tips, but doesn't like to suck and fuck fat, ugly men.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Dancers don't do extras because its their life's dream to be a prostitute. They do them because they have to. She doesn't. Believe it or not about 75% of strip clubbers don't want extras. A lot of us won't avoid them, but don't look for them. My second favorite club has a zero chance of extras, but it has a lot of 8 - 10 early 20's dancers. I will take a full contact lap from one of them over 99.9% of extras dancers simply because paid sex is simply mediocre to those who have real sex lives.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    What Esta said.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I used to work at extras clubs because I thought that was my only option in Detroit. Never did extras, but generally made more than the extras girls because they got lazy when I didn't. I think I was easily one of the hottest girls at those clubs. Some of the extras girls didn't like me lol. Two fat ones (I'm sorry, "overweight") were so heated at the end of the night because I was in VIP all night and they didn't do ANY VIPs so they threatened to jump me, but of course they didn't do shit. Just talking shit. Maybe if they'd put their mouths to something more useful they woulda made money that night. ;)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^I can't think of a useful way they could use their mouths
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Non extras strippers do good in non extras clubs because they get the benefit of the extras girls bringing in the customers.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    It may as simple as this club has lower dancer fees and she makes more money there not doing extras than she would at the high end expensive high end club. She also may only do extras quietly with a select group of regulars. I have had dancers tell me they would not consider extras with someone they had only seen 3 or 4 times.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    It's not as uncommon as you think. I've met several really hot dancers in a few clubs in Detroit that didn't offer me extras. I still happily got dances from them because they were gorgeous, and fun to hang out with to boot. Get a few dances from them, then go fuck an extras chick - I've done it before plenty of times.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I can certainly see a 3-points-hotter-than-any-other-stripper no-extras girl doing fine in an extras club. I've been to plenty of "mixed" clubs -- clubs where some girls do extras, some don't -- and it was standard operating procedure for me to get a couple of warm-up lapdances from whoever the hottest girl in the club was (whether she was an extras girl or not), and then get extras from the girl who gave the hottest overall time.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    being the hottest girl in a club is a plus even if extras are not provided... but I've been lucky. i've had extras from hot girls that I thought were going to be low mileage. like tiredtraveler said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not all custies pick the same clubs; i.e. custies pick certain clubs for different reasons even if that club is not one of the most popular or preferred clubs. Thus I assume dancers do the same; pick certain clubs for certain reasons - e.g.: + low hustle/drama club + lower fees or more flexible schedule + better management + less completion + etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Similar but not the same. Back in the day in the early-2000s when I started PLing I used to hit a mixed club in Arlington, TX that hired very few AAs - I had an AA fave there and I would tell her about other mixed clubs that were more AA friendly and she would say she liked working in a club that hired very few AA dancers that way she could be unique/special.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    To what shailynn said, I have a regular girl at my favorite club where extras are the norm. She is strictly non-extras but I usually get a few dances from her first. She once asked me if I wanted her to keep dancing "or do you need to go find somebody to fuck?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion