tuscl

OT: I never met a friendly MILF like this when I was a teen.

dallas702
Wandering
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/cr…

Seems there are more interesting creatures in Floriduh then gators. I wouldn't call her attractive, but I'm not 16.

16 comments

• dallas702
    8 years ago
    Fumbling fingers - "than gators".
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    *puke*

Looks perfect for you, dally.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure she deserves a puke. Women always seem a bit non-brilliant looking in mugshots. :(

Even if she's closer to her mugshot than a beauty contest winner in real life we need to remember that most teens aren't particularly discriminating! ;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She certainly isn't aging well for 40.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Be fair, here. You don't know what the teens looked like. It could have been a step up for them! ;-)
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Looks like a drivers license photo or police photo. And, at 16, if you were gonna get some you weren't real picky about what it looked like!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Scary looking. But a 16-year-old would not complain.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Of course she doesn't look great in that photo, she just got railed by five 16 year old studs and she was drunk too!

She probably cleans up nicely, or nice enough, and probably has nice big curves and tits. Why wouldn't a horny 16 year old hit it?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I can't my head around a 16 year old boy who has sex with a 40 year old woman being called a "victim". It's like a 16 year old girl who is raped.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    For the first time in - - ever - - - I gotta' say I am in agreement with rockstar666. ;<)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Statutory laws can seem unfair many times. When I was 19, I briefly dated a 16 yo. She kept wanting to do it and I was unsure of how the law worked and her mother was a cop. I finally broke up with her just to be on the safe side.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Looking at her photo I'd say he was definitely victimized
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She may be a partier (drugs, alcohol) and thus her aged look.

As corvus mentioned she may have a decent bod and maybe big tits.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'd bet money that the county prosecutor there jacked off as an undergrad to this exact scenario in Penthouse Letters back in the day. Our society is totally hypocritical about this.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    No don't think I would have had sex with her if I was 16
  • topmandd
    8 years ago
    shadowcat - think your damn lucky it was a smooth breakup - surprised she didn't try to pull a fast one on you given the parent. LOTS of backstabbing i see these days and the internet sure doesn't help
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion