tuscl

gentlemen's club vs strip clu: white girl

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Saturday, January 21, 2017 5:57 PM
So if you don't know, I have been extremely into white girls lately, even the slim (not skinny) ones. Now that's not to say I don't like black or Hispanics or Asians anymore, but I have been having a real hankering for some white beautiful women. And I know for sure a lot of GENTLEMAN'S clubs have them in droves. Not sure how I feel about the bolt ons but we'll cross that bridge when we do. However most gentlemen's clubs only are great when you do the VIP. And that's a little bit of change for me. I can afford it mind you but I still ain't making 6 figures where it doesn't matter or else I'd have stories for days. However, my local dives although some of them, at least on the weekdays (haven't been there on the weekend in a while), cost $10 per dance and while that's more than it used to be, that's definitely less than most gentlemen's clubs in NY. But even though white girls seem to be the hot topic currently (with big booty though) amongst black clubs, they are far and few in-between. And most white girls in black clubs are in the strip clubs that have more of a party atmosphere and don't seem to cater to lap dances as much let alone VIP. But it's all definitely cheaper than Gentlemen's clubs. Can I get an opinion on whether to go to the more costly gentlemen's club where the expected mileage is more costly or to the dive/strip club where there is less white girls but garunteed fun for less?

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have faced this issue since my first strip clubbing days. I like what often costs the most -- beautiful natural white women, especially 18-19 year olds who are blond or redheads. I appreciate women of other races at some level but most don't really do it for me. I could've saved a fortune if I'd broadened my tastes in women but I never did. I mostly go to gentlemen's clubs and pay the higher prices because this is an area where I'm not willing to compromise. But there are a few cheaper dive like clubs where you can find attractive white women, like Follies. I imagine that some people would enjoy variety, going periodically to both kinds of clubs, although that's not what I chose.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    mostly do clubs that are cheaper but have some of the girls you like .
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Yeah too bad follies ain't in NY lol. And it seems broadening my horizons is costing me more. Fucking white women. Over estimating their pussy since 1650 (est)
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    @Estafador - How far are you from Stiletto in Nanuet? It's been a while since I was there, but I remember it being not that bad as a middle of the road club with the type of girls you're looking for. I remember the dances being $20 a song, but some of the recent reviews are saying $25. [view link]
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Hell I've consistently made over six digits and I'd still never think about hitting the VIP at a gentlemens club. If you're study you can get it easier either for free or at a regular club for reduced price. Better off shopping around and looking for the $100-$200 trips, and if you miss them move on to another night.
  • sp
    7 years ago
    Good call on Stiletto Nanuet, wallanon! Dances are now 25 since they fixed up the place and you can have some fun in the back but you still need to bring a bigger wallet. I usually stick with the 25 dances until I find one I like since I don't get there enough to have a favorite. My buddy has one that has taken care of him the last 3 times he has went but he was paying up to 3 bills a shot.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, so much of this, and so much of our society, is racially coded. SJG Brian Eno [view link] [view link] [view link] TJ School Girls [view link]
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Well I believe nanuet is upstate (or is that NJ?) Either way I'm in NYC so I'm sure it's a drive which means I must plan far ahead. Some of the gentlemen's clubs I pursued in the past (outside of Manhattan but still in NYC) were max $200 per VIP session. Mind you, I'm not looking for sex, just to be able to fondle the body and admire the looks of an attractive blonde (preferably) or brunette up close. Without persecution of the staff. Still most dives let you do that (and the ladies are adamant for me to do it) right at the bar. @meat don't know if I'm a "stud". I've never been one to judge myself
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Once again, I believe that with beer goggles, a six can be a nine. So you have two options..... pay the price or lower your standards tonight. Or negotiate when you do find the 'diamond in the rough' ;)
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Guess I'm paying the price, where's my mortgage contract, I'm moving in with da juice
  • Justacks
    6 years ago
    The problemo is that allnude clubs which have wilder girls do not serve alcohol. Places that serve booze are just titty bars and those women are more tame. So if you want a fun time with a stripper than all nude might be right but youre less likely to get a hot stripper. Often the pussy bars have have strippers that are a little crazier becuz theyre making up for where they lack in looks. Stiletto nanuet is good example. Much more action than the sister club Lace in the next town over thats a titty bar. Lace generally got more hot strippers.
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    Uhhh.... not mines lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion