tuscl

Giving the DS one more shot

larryfisherman
California
To those who don't know, DS=dream stripper

I have a DS that I'm trying to get to know OTC. The first time I asked her if she wanted to go to a movie, she said maybe, but nothing materialized.

The second time I asked her if she wanted to go get something to eat at a fancy restaurant, she said she would love to, but she was working that night, she said we should do it on a day she's not working, I didn't follow up with another day, but maybe that one was my fault.

Lastly, she has been out of town for close to 2 weeks stripping in Miami. I told her if she wanted to go to a sporting event this upcoming Wednesday (I had two tickets and I expected she would be back in town), she said she would love to, she was thinking of flying back in town on Wednesday, so if she got back in time she would go (the sporting event is at 7:30 pm). She said she would let me know when she has her flight info, she does stuff last minute.

If this doesn't materialize, I'm gonna give up on her and just realize it wasn't meant to be. Three strikes and you're out.

The sporting event is on Wednesday, so she'll probably let me know Monday or Tuesday.

Make a educated guess on what you think is gonna happen. Whoever gets closest to the right answer gets a prize lol. When I find out I'll report back.

38 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What I think is depends how much money her new whale is spending in Miami on her.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Way to aim high to try and date those career strippers who also go to the opposite coast in Miami. That's some efficient use of time skills there Larry Fishsticks!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    All I know is that she will bleed you dry of your entire allowance and paper route money.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    She's stringing you along. Move on.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    You either put up with her BS until you've truly had enough or you drop her if she flakes on the sporting event tickets. I sorta want to believe her first excuses, but unclear travel arrangements, I just can believe. Traveling is the one thing that costs more when waiting last minute. That is unless she's driving.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Yo gotta approach this like most things in life - expect the worst and hope for the best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IMO she's not interested in you with all the "reasons" why she can't do x,y,z - it seems to me getting a DS is done by throwing a good amount of cash at the situation - if she's "DS hot" then she probably has ample opportunity to meet suiters outside the club and a strip-club PL is probably pretty far down on the hierarchy if not at the bottom. If you are not paying her what makes you think she'll go out w/ you - if you are able to pick up that type of chick then there are plenty of options outside the SC particularly in SoCal - I guess you should be given credit for giving it the old college try but asking more than once IMO probably makes you look desperate and needy in her eyes.

IME, particularly w/ hot chicks, the more one chases hem the less they respond; having a don't give a fuck attitude IME works better and why bad-boys often get the puss and nice guys bending over backwards maybe get a pat on the head,
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She's pretty obviously not going to show and it's no surprise. How and why would you think that such a gorgeous woman would go out on a date with you just for dinner or a game. She has thousands of guys willing to do that, and you haven't done anything to stand out from the crowd of guys who are no doubt after this particular piece of pussy.

So here's a link to my system for fucking dream strippers. If it's too late for his one then follow my system with the next one.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Larry is definitly the sharpest tool in the shed
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Twentyfive is fucking her brains out for sure. Je has more game
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girl that works in a strip club is going to have more time conflicts which interfere with dating. All the more so if she does P4P OTC.

One I knew was doing civilian dates at 2AM. You might try that with her. But if she is used to being paid, then she might want that.

SJG

"To separate the deserving from the undeserving... and to do so by creating a stigma attached to those they consider undeserving. It is very similar to Psychiatry. The moment you introduce Psychiatry, remember Michel Foucault, and the story about the madhouse, you create a narrative of reason and unreason, you create a power structure. The person who has the certificate to be the Psychiatrist decides who is sane and who has the right to be a free citizen."

Yanis Varoufakis: Basic Income is a Necessity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvgdtF3y…

TJ Street
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3741/96200…

www.adelitasbartijuanamexico.com/zona_no…

www.adelitasbartijuanamexico.com/zona_no…

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5488/96200…
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    What's your end game? You want a date or do you want to get laid?
    In my experience beautiful strippers have heard every line and usually appreciate straight forward honest come ons. Don't waste your or her time with basketball games, movies or dinner. Tell her what you want and if the price is right, enjoy it. If you two learn that you enjoy each others' company, the rest will follow. Kind of backwards from dating civvies.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @gawker-both

"get a pat on the head" Lol that's funny Papi. I'm not a terrible looking guy, I just have trouble talking to girls in general.

I suspect JS69 is right. She probably thinks I'm a nice guy, but I don't know what I've done to separate myself from all her other suitors. She shows me pics of the money she's making money in Miami. She literally has to put her money in a plastic bag. Everyday she's worked in Miami, she hasn't come home with less than $1,200. God damn it.

I'm not gonna treat this girl like a prostitute, I'm not gonna do the money for sex with her. She's in school (or so she says), she wants to be an anesthologist. I think she makes enough in the club (non extras) that she doesn't have to do extras or OTC. Frankly knowing her a little bit, even if she wasn't making as much as she is, I don't think she would ever entertain extras or OTC sex P4P. Not all strippers are prostitues, I wouldn't even say half of them are.

So yeah I wouldn't mind dating this chick, she is my DS.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Gee that's subtle... showing you pics of all the money she's making. She is telling you what it takes for her to give her time
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Impress her by getting a tattoo of her name
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If she's making $1200 every night, I bet she's doing extras.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @JS69- actually $1,200 is the least she's made in one night. I won't say which club it is, but it's a well known non extras upscale Miami club.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Larry thinks she is going to fuck him for free...... he is a sharp one. Brightest crayons in the room too
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Is it larry giving her a shot? Or the other way around...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Off the top of my head I can't think of a club in Miami were extras are not common.

The only one I can think off is maybe King of Diamonds (upscale black club) but I think extras happen there also though maybe not as much since it's mostly a make-it-rain club - floor dances are $10 or guys just tip $1s as the girl dances - private dances are $25 but in my limited visits I didn't see too many people going to the private-LD area.

Plus why would a dancer tell a custy what she makes and why believe she's telling the truth.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I was under the impression Scarlett's and E11EVEN were non extras clubs. She works in one of those clubs, I won't say which one :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    She did great last night swallowed like a champ.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Forgot about Scarlett's since you mentioned Miami and Scarlett's is a bit north of Miami and over fhe county-line.

E11ven is a newish club and I only visited once on an empty dayshift so not sure if extras go down; I don't recall reading about extras in reviews but not sure they don't go down at all.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Back to the discussion at hand....

@Ch- yeah if she flakes on this one I'm done with her, as hard as that will be.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It sounds like she has been done with you since day 1
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I say gawker has a very good point. The girl has time commitments, so don't waste her time and yours non-sexually. Doesn't sound like she needs to be courted. Let you and she have talk time during the in-between times.

And as always, the issue is knowing where you want this to go. Most guys don't, and girls see this right off.

And Larry, you spend time and money in strip clubs, that is an excellent place to learn how to talk to girls. Just put it to good use.

Good Luck,
    SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "And as always, the issue is knowing where you want this to go. Most guys don't, and girls see this right off."

"And Larry, you spend time and money in strip clubs, that is an excellent place to learn how to talk to girls. Just put it to good use."

Lowkey SJG is one of the smartest people on here.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • PurpleDressDonna
    8 years ago
    U r riiight Larry. He is sooo smart. When I met him, he tell me how smaart he is. He talk a lot about how smart he is. He never shut up about it.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    "@gawker-both"

"So yeah I wouldn't mind dating this chick, she is my DS."

I don't know a lot about women, and I'm not very experienced... that being said, based on my own experiences and some really great books I've read about male-female relationships, here is what I think: The very first time she said "maybe" was one of her first tests... and you failed. Why? Because a confident man KNOWS what he wants, and a man with high self-esteem wants a great woman who really wants to be with him. So, when she said "maybe"...

1. She really wanted to say "yes" but she's playing games and being manipulative
    2. She didn't want to hurt your feelings (and didn't want to lose a customer) by just outright saying "no"

In either scenario, does she respect you? Ask yourself, Larry... does she respect you? Or are you a joker that she keeps around because she likes to be entertained by using naive men? Not trying to disappoint you, 'cuz I know how it feels to be interested in a girl and not have that interest reciprocated... just trying to give you a fresh, third party perspective.

Again, all of this is just my opinion.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Track star sounds like a shrink in that last post. But for his sake I hope not. The psychological analysis required on tuscl is endless.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @trackstar- I'm not getting my hopes up, I know how strippers operate. Like Lopaw said I'm gonna expect the worst and hope for the best.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Is this Larry Fisherman some sort of black knight? I remember his posts of making it rain $30k in one night. That desire to save strippers by dating them and throwing good money after bad to them is a pretty strong urge. SJG as his friend is the Red Knight!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Ready for you Gassagain, this time your butt plug will stay in.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7mwqHn3…

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Hey SJG! You finally spelled my name correctly. What's up with that, after 7 months of incorrectly spelling my name, now you are finally right about something. Congrats!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Had to specify my intended use when I rented that pile driver to insert your butt plug. We are ready for you now Gassagain.

SJG

Brian Eno
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggLTPyRX…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a76E5Kc-…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ERgOABY…

TJ School Girls
    http://www.losangelespress.org/wp-conten…
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The RedKnight rides!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    That's just knee slapping funny humor SJG! You should take over my career in comedy. I can set you up on stage at many venues across the US, even in the Bay Area if you wish. Let me know, as you are on a roll and are killing it.

The thing that SJG and African genocide have in common is that each one keeps killing every year, yet nobody cares. He should focus his energy in Rowanda and sending support their, instead of some fantasy political game here in the USA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion